Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-22-2002, 04:14 AM   #1
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've been sucked in and I think it's Katie.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
Old 06-22-2002, 04:21 AM   #2
Zidane
Manshoon

The Mole?

Who is Katie?

I have never heard of it.

Elaborate please

Thanks

LZ
Old 06-22-2002, 04:31 AM   #3
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

go to abc.com for better info.It's a show in the us based on same show in aus i think.basically a group including "the mole" one of the group secretly set out to make them lose money for completimg tasks as they try to gain it.They don't know who the spy is and kinda play "clue" almost, to win money for completing tests and guessing who of thier "trusted" friends is the spy.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
Old 06-22-2002, 04:47 AM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

You stole it from *US* ?? Wow. Normally it`s the other way round... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2002, 05:02 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by sageridder:
I've been sucked in and I think it's Katie.
Mole II you mean? If not, I won't say anything. I have seen the entire run of the Mole I.

If you DID mean Mole 2, then yeah, I have been watching it--it ALMOST didn't air. It started in Sept 2001, and as we all know what happened then, and Mole II was pulled.

And it's now back.

I dunno WHO it is yet.. I'm not into Mole to much, but Big Brother 3 will start here in the USA July 10th!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-22-2002, 05:40 AM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
You stole it from *US* ?? Wow. Normally it`s the other way round... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Actually Lennon, if you look at the end credits of the Australian Mole, you'll see it's based on the German show De Mol (or something ) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2002, 05:43 AM   #7
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
quote:
Actually Lennon, if you look at the end credits of the Australian Mole, you'll see it's based on the German show De Mol (or something ) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Not German. First off De Mol is Dutch (language) and they stole it from us, Belgium. Yes, we were the first to come up with this.
Old 06-22-2002, 05:48 AM   #8
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
quote:
Actually Lennon, if you look at the end credits of the Australian Mole, you'll see it's based on the German show De Mol (or something ) [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Not German. First off De Mol is Dutch (language) and they stole it from us, Belgium. Yes, we were the first to come up with this.[/QUOTE]Ah . Well point is, Lennon, you can't take the credit [img]tongue.gif[/img]