Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-30-2001, 07:00 PM   #11
Rikard

Despite all your advice
I still say it's best to avoid water coming near any part of your body except through a straw which starts in a glas with the dreaded liquid and ends in your mouth

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either

Spelling error

[This message has been edited by Rikard (edited 08-30-2001).]

Old 08-30-2001, 07:40 PM   #12
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ahh man, i had one of those when i slept on my left ear for about 2 hours with a bunch of gel in my hair... it was a really funky feeling, and i was glad when i got into that elevator and it went away!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-30-2001, 08:05 PM   #13
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Despite all your advice
I still say it's best to avoid water coming near any part of your body except through a straw which starts in a glas with the dreaded liquid and ends in your mouth

So thats why you avoid having a shower rikard?
Oh wait I cant blame you, didnt you get turned into a pig? And they do roll in mud.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-30-2001, 08:19 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

When I got outta the shower one day, I felt the pressure of water trapped in my, ear, or so I thought...so I tried to shake it out. Then I tried to use a Q-tip to work it out. That made me go about deaf! I could not longer hear, and the pain was bad. I went to the store and bought this ear candle thing that you hold in your ear(made outta paper, in a funnel shape), and light the top end. the flame somehow produces something that slowley sucks the earwax outta your ear, but that was not enough. So I went to the doctor. He had this gadget that shot a jet stream of water (It hurt so bad, I cried at the pain...embarrassing, but true). That cured me.
The doctor told me to pour Hydrogen Peroxide in my ears once a month to soften the wax up real good , then rinse it out with real warm water. I have done so for a year now,,,and it makes me feel so much more clean!
(And when my wife wants to lick and bite on my ear at night...I don't have to worry about her tasting the nasty ear-wax flavor, because I washed it all out!)

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Third member of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Faith beset in The Rocks
(they show the way, you know...)
Old 08-30-2001, 10:03 PM   #15
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

LOL, Ryanamur! Well, that was said pretty much tongue-in-cheek...but one never knows, after all! Heaven forbid that we should have someone sue IW for medical bills related to bubble-gum extrication from the outer ear!

Well, if we get sued, we'd just have to go and click on the banners a few thousand times to pay for the bill