Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-11-2002, 11:10 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Avy! He didn't play driving games on the PC did he LOL? Funny! Well at least it was all done in the safety of his bed LOL and not in reality! Too bad you couldn't have gotten that on film LOL, you coulda made cash selling to the many "funniest videos" TV shows that are out there! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-11-2002, 11:16 PM   #32
Aviehenda
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL Avy! He didn't play driving games on the PC did he LOL? Funny! Well at least it was all done in the safety of his bed LOL and not in reality! Too bad you couldn't have gotten that on film LOL, you coulda made cash selling to the many "funniest videos" TV shows that are out there! [img]smile.gif[/img]
He is just fond of his car..hehe
That's true [img]smile.gif[/img] But I was (unfortunatly) not there...my boyfriend told me this story... but it really would be funny to have it on tape! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2002, 11:34 PM   #33
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Well, i did it at least one time and this story is so silly i couldn't believe it myself when i got told what i did. In my dream i was walking to the toilet because i needed to go (doh). In reality i got up out of my bed, walked to the other side where my girlfriend was sleeping, and started peeing all over her, dreaming that i was standing in front of the toiletbowl. Then i walked back to my side of the bed, crawled back under the covers and continued sleeping. I never knew i did that. My girlfriend must have been yelling at me, but i never heard that. She took a shower and went sleeping in one of the guestrooms. The next morning i woke up, still not knowing what i did. I went downstairs and said "goodmorning babe, you woke up early didn't you ?". Then she started cursing me out and eventually she told me what i did the night before. I couldn't believe i did that, but i laughed my ass off nonetheless.
LOL is this things you do with all girls that visit you? gjeeeeeeeeee i supose you NOT have a girfriend now mwhahahahahaa
Old 10-12-2002, 12:16 AM   #34
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

I have been told that I tend to speak in tantalizingly clear segments of speech that can be put together to make absolutely no sense whatsoever *whew*, but no sleepwalking. my little sister the major has been known to have complete, coherent conversations with people whe knows, but are not there. you can even talk to her when she is doing it! no sleepwalking, though.

but, just a few weeks ago, Amanda got up and out of bed in her jams, opened up the door, and started up the stairs. I was unable to 'steer' her back into bed, and she got near hysterical when I kept her from actually going outside by picking her up and carrying her back to bed. When her head hit the pillow again, she was out like a light, only to come out 5 min later, looking like a normal 10 yr old asking for a glass of milk.

since the door outside stays locked unless you unlock it b4 you go out, if I had been asleep, or even in another room, she might have gone out and then locked herself out, to boot. Never seen her do anything like it, and when I told her mom about it, she had neither.

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 10-12-2002, 01:44 AM   #35
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Good thing you don't have carpet!
Carpet? What's that? [img]tongue.gif[/img] All I've gpt are these cold hard govermental standard issue floor tisles, quite fortunate, though I did have some throw rugs down which I had to haul outside to drain, and they were HEAAAVY [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-12-2002, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 10-12-2002, 11:13 AM   #36
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Think again Megabot. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2002, 11:50 AM   #37
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Kaltia - Ack, glad you were OK, and also glad that you only sleptwalked once so most likely you won't do it again, that had to have been scary!
It was VERY scary when i woke up in complete darkness-the bottom of the stairs with the lights out. I was screaming and screaming for ages, i was only 6! My brother apparently opened the window beside his bed and yelled "Slutty ho!" at two girls just returning from a nightclub! My mum was laughing her ass off when she told him!
Old 10-12-2002, 08:43 PM   #38
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
I have been told that I tend to speak in tantalizingly clear segments of speech that can be put together to make absolutely no sense whatsoever *whew*, but no sleepwalking. my little sister the major has been known to have complete, coherent conversations with people whe knows, but are not there. you can even talk to her when she is doing it! no sleepwalking, though.

but, just a few weeks ago, Amanda got up and out of bed in her jams, opened up the door, and started up the stairs. I was unable to 'steer' her back into bed, and she got near hysterical when I kept her from actually going outside by picking her up and carrying her back to bed. When her head hit the pillow again, she was out like a light, only to come out 5 min later, looking like a normal 10 yr old asking for a glass of milk.

since the door outside stays locked unless you unlock it b4 you go out, if I had been asleep, or even in another room, she might have gone out and then locked herself out, to boot. Never seen her do anything like it, and when I told her mom about it, she had neither.
Sounds like sleepwalking to me J.J. I reckon if Amanda does it again, you might want to do something to keep her from leaving the house. Maybe a lock on the door that is only opened with a key (on the inside), or simply put some bells (like those cheap Xmas bells you get in stores at Christmas, I have a set actually LOL on the doorknob of my side door, so I can hear it if that door is being opened, even in another room).

LOL, that's hilarious about your sister, so I guess that means you *did* chat with her and pretend to be one of her friends while she was sleeptalking LOL?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-12-2002, 08:46 PM   #39
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Kaltia - Ack, glad you were OK, and also glad that you only sleptwalked once so most likely you won't do it again, that had to have been scary!
It was VERY scary when i woke up in complete darkness-the bottom of the stairs with the lights out. I was screaming and screaming for ages, i was only 6! My brother apparently opened the window beside his bed and yelled "Slutty ho!" at two girls just returning from a nightclub! My mum was laughing her ass off when she told him![/QUOTE]Oh that had to have been scary if you were only six and couldn't see anything or really know right away what happened, ack! So you mean your brother heard your screaming, and thought it was the girls walking outside LOL and yelled that to them? LOL, that IS hilarious! Wonder what those girls were thinking LOL!?

Reality Show Recaps