Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-12-2003, 04:09 AM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
That was a weird situation you got in LadyZ. You're right, if the annoyance is coming from above, then maybe it's better to move on. But with normal coworkers it shouldn't be a problem, at least i don't think it would be a problem for me. If you like your work, it shouldn't be too hard to concentrate on what you do. You could keep an eye on what that coworker does or says all day, but you probably start hating him/her even more. So if you can just focus on what you do, it shouldn't be too difficult to ban him/her from your thoughts. It works for me.
Old 11-12-2003, 09:22 AM   #12
NewbietoRPGs
Drow Warrior

Tell you what LadyZ, I'm already looking for a new job! I also work directly for a VP and telling him something like this he'd think I'm unprofessional. Ah well, here's hoping I get a new and better job.