Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 03-26-2002, 09:51 PM   #1
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

would someone mind telling me what exactly dungeon craft is? It sounds quite interesting from threads I've read but I would like a little more info if somebody wouldn't mind enlightening me

thanx for your time, cya
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 11:21 PM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

hello daniel!

dungeon craft is an updated forgotten realms unlimited adventures. [img]smile.gif[/img]

do you remember the old gold box games, like secret of the silver blades, pools of darkness, gateway to the savage frontier, etc.? forgotten realms unlimited adventures (frua) was basically the engine for those games. it purported to allow you to make your own gold box adventures. and many have. there is a very live and vibrant frua community on the web. but a few years back, richard turner dreamed of something better than frua- better in that many of the art restrictions and restrictions of event coding would be lifted. the best place to check out is the dungeon craft homepage, http://uaf.sourceforge.net/
from here, you can download the program (for free of course) and find links to a lot of good artwork for the game if you are so inclined.

hope this helps.

[ 03-26-2002, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: manikus ]
Old 03-27-2002, 08:54 PM   #3
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Oh great, Pools of darkness and Dark Queen of Krynn were two of my all time favourite games, so I am definately going to have to download this baby.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote