Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 01-27-2002, 03:55 PM   #1
Asuryan
Welcomed New User

I have been through the tombs in chapter 1 and have been given the task of killing the priestess. I've gone back to the cave with the tents in but there is no priestess.

Is it because I should not have cleared it out before I did the tombs? This surely shouldn't matter!

Anyone with any ideas please HELP!
Asuryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 04:56 PM   #2
Sojourner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, clearing it out beforehand doesn't affect her appearance. Did you check near the platforms?
Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 06:28 PM   #3
Seraph
Quintesson

Did you make sure you actually agreed to go and kill her, and didnt just say "I'll consider what you said" when you were receaving the quest?
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 07:48 PM   #4
Durwyn
Elminster

Indeed there my friend, you need to make sure you said "Very well then, I shall seek to it"... So make sure you agreed to the ask and did not say anything else. Or just go back there and talk to Kresselack again, if that doesnt work, start again from your latest save previous to the talk with Kresselack.

Good Luck!
Old 01-31-2002, 05:55 PM   #5
mewp
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Go around by where the yeti's are and follow the path around to the left and under.
mewp is offline   Reply With Quote