Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2001, 11:51 AM   #1
dragons rage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i don't know how to kill the mummy after i get past the respawning lich.how does he die without my guys dieing.
Old 12-02-2001, 08:56 PM   #2
Robert Mcelroy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That darn Mummy!

It can be a little bit tough.The easiest way that I found was to get everybody up to the door of the tomb,pump them up(haste,bless,etc.)and as soon as you open the door, let him have it!

It still took me a couple of try's but if your characters are of decent level(7-10)it shouldn't be to bad.

Good luck
Old 12-02-2001, 09:00 PM   #3
dragons rage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanx but that didn't work and my guys are at levels 8-11, my guys always are frozen by a spell except my mage who dies from spells, i might be able to kill him now because i have the summon shadow creatures spell
Old 12-13-2001, 10:05 AM   #4
Dragen Vonrack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't really understand what your problem is, when I met the mummy I had killed it one on one with my ranger, but never mind that I'll try my best to help.

after a week of trials I have found the quickest way, with little'est effort was to use some sommuned creatures, put a hold spell on it , and a odd poisioned magic arrow to get the ball rolling.