Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-06-2003, 09:22 AM   #11
Donut
Jack Burton

You should see the documentary before defending him. He grabbed one of his children from the vagina of the mother and ran off with it (placenta and all). Watch how he feeds the baby. If anyone of us behaved as he does we would be locked up.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-06-2003, 10:00 AM   #12
quietman1920

Much as Rich criminals can afford Johnny Cohran, Rich lunatics can staff Dr.s to keep themselves outside of asylums. But he is still a sick, sick man that needs to be quarantined away from children until he is cured.
Old 02-06-2003, 10:20 AM   #13
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

He said that he felt like a 4 year old inside and i'll admit, the way he's been acting recently shows that he's a messed up little kid again and his inner child is comming out, I belive that he may even be suffering from multiple personality schiztofrenia...
Old 02-06-2003, 10:59 AM   #14
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
You should see the documentary before defending him. He grabbed one of his children from the vagina of the mother and ran off with it (placenta and all). Watch how he feeds the baby. If anyone of us behaved as he does we would be locked up.
Missed the documentary myself, had to go to work when they were broadcasting it here in The Netherlands, unfortunately. I've only seen some fragments from it and read the articles above... But how was he feeding the baby then?
Old 02-06-2003, 11:11 AM   #15
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Missed the documentary myself, had to go to work when they were broadcasting it here in The Netherlands, unfortunately. I've only seen some fragments from it and read the articles above... But how was he feeding the baby then?[/QUOTE]Difficult to explain Groj. He had him on his knee and was feeing with a bottle through the veil but his knee was jerking violently all over the place. I'm suprised he didn't bring it up!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 02-06-2003, 12:03 PM   #16
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I saw it. All of it. And it didn't look good.

He fed the baby in such a way that would make you believe that he (jackson) was having a fit. His leg, whether deliberately or through nerves (at this point he had just dangled the baby out of the window IIRC) was shaking violently. The veil was around the kids face, and as jackson tried to feed the boy with the bottle he also jammed the veil into his mouth.

To be fair, Martin Bashir did add comments that were more than a little suggestive about Jackson's personal life but then, this is the price for fame, no?

According to 'Wacko Jacko', Bashir promised that the children would be cut out of the program, but taht the crew had to keep filming to give 'continuety' (s/p)

I was disgusted about the adoption plans for two kids from each continent. There is no way that these children would get a normal upbringing if this came about.
Old 02-06-2003, 12:58 PM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
He thinks he's Peter Pan. LMAO
Old 02-06-2003, 01:11 PM   #18
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
He thinks he's Peter Pan. LMAO
And that "The Children Just Need Love". He must be a nutter
Old 02-06-2003, 02:22 PM   #19
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I don't see anything wrong with children sleeping in their parents' bed. I mean when I was a little kid, when I had a nightmare and I woke up I always went and slept in my parents' bed cos I was scared. Maybe Jackson's just doing the same, letting children he's befriended sleep near him in that parenting way?
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-06-2003, 04:33 PM   #20
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Strange nobody has brought this one up before... This interview was broadcast a few days ago across the world; here a synopsis, some reactions and Michael Jackson's own response.

I don't think it airs in the states untill tonight Groj, Ive watched it about 4 times now and personally I think he's a sandwich short of a picnic. How can a 44 year old man believe it is right to share a bed with other peoples children, how would parents on this board feel if they found out their kids were sharing a bed with their friends father?.he's also claiming the show was an invasion of his privacy... after allowing Martin Bashir to follow him around for 8 months.