Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 09:23 AM   #31
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
To me that's just another example what sick twisted minds they got !
Like I said earlier on, it's not that our forefathers weren't any different either... And if you look at some of the Christian pro-life activists who don't have any problems with assassinating abortion doctors (which is still happening nowadays), it's actually still an issue. You are entitled to your opinion of calling those suicide bombers "sick and twisted", just make sure you don't apply it to *all* muslims. Or, following the same logic, all Christians are also "sick and twisted" because some of their representatives kill abortion doctors to push their point, which is in some Christian sub-groups seen as an act of heroism just the same. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

[ 07-06-2002, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 07-06-2002, 09:29 AM   #32
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Incidentally, there is a song: "Weird Al - Bomb Iraq" - very funny!! I recomend people download it.
Cool Deathbringer where can i downloade the mp3?
Old 07-06-2002, 09:38 AM   #33
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

the only problem i see with this thread is that you have to both support AND go against attacking Iraq in it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2002, 09:47 AM   #34
Deathbringer

Quote:
quote:
Incidentally, there is a song: "Weird Al - Bomb Iraq" - very funny!! I recomend people download it.
Cool Deathbringer where can i downloade the mp3?[/QUOTE]I'm not sure cos I downloaded it using a file-sharing program. but I might be able to make it downloadable from my website

Old 07-06-2002, 09:47 AM   #35
Megabot

Quote:
the only problem i see with this thread is that you have to both support AND go against attacking Iraq in it
Yeah it is my first "poll" post so it might be a little strange but you got the point of what i want with this post i hope because you are not stupid i hope /)eathKiller !

[ 07-06-2002, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-06-2002, 09:49 AM   #36
Megabot

Quote:
I'm not sure cos I downloaded it using a file-sharing program. but I might be able to make it downloadable from my website
Okay i can use "Limeware or KaZaA" to take it down no prob friend!!
Old 07-06-2002, 10:07 AM   #37
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Is Saddam an evil man? Crazy, tyrant, greedy for power and a religious rasist I can agree with... But still the majority of the people in Irak aren´t like that, are they? And assasinating world leaders? Has that ever worked?
Hes used chemical weapons on his own people. IMO thats pretty evil. It would be better to surround him like the Allies did Hitler in WW2 and let him kill himself rather than be captured.
Old 07-06-2002, 10:22 AM   #38
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
actually, if we want to rid the world of terrorism, then that means ALL terrorism. to have a man pay thousands of dollars to any volunteer suicide bombers families, is terror. everyone on this forum from OTHER countries condemns the USA for its "big brother" policy. well, i agree, to a point. i see EVERYONE that needs help coming to the USA. during WWII, you europeans didnt complain much when we bailed you out with hitler, but now that it is someone who DOESNT involve you, we are in the wrong. well, that is so hipocritical. if big ben, or the eifel tower, or anything historical of YOURS was attacked, then you would GLADLY except us in a counter attack. you cant say you wouldnt, because it hasnt happened. persoanaly, i say let the world deal with their own problems for a decade or two. then the world would see how America actually helps it. i say, focus on our problems within our own country, ie. Drugs, gangs, murder, famine, etc. and stop feeding the hungry of somewhere else. stop BOMBING someone, and then spend MILLIONS more rebuilding and feeding them. that is MY tax money too, and it is ridiculeous. spend a few billion on our country, to fix it, and get rid of poverty, and the leaches of America. then we will see how the world gets along without "big brother". that is just my opinion though. im tired of people getting down on America because of all the good it does, simply because a few liberals dont agree with the killing of the "innocent". this isnt meant to be a flame, or an attack of any kind, so please, nobody take it as such. just my opinion, and my being tired of the attacks we get everyday, be it verbal or physical. that is all, good day. (eve)

sorry if my spelling is bad. im drunk, and its late. thank you.
I agree completely. Let em Starve. Let em struggle. Let them lay waste to their own countries. We should stop coming to the rescue. Worry about the homefront first. With all the money we waste trying to get other countries out of a hole they dug themselves into we could seriouly improve EDUCATION and HEALTH systems in America.

Not just the improivements in America, Lil Georgie Dubya. Better keep one thing in mind. Fighting the war on terrorism will turn out to be exactly like the War on Drugs. A COMPLETE FAILURE. ITs a waste of the taxpayers money. The only way to fight the "war on drugs" is through EDUCATION and reducing POVERTY.

The war on terrorism might kill a few terrorists but the problem is when you kill one you created 10 more. They have families too. Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins who would have just passively hated America now become PASSIONATE about it, and willing to die to exact their revenge. The problems become exponentially worse.

Its a circlular fight. Someone has to break the circle. Let them kill THEMSELVES through starvation and poverty. Stop giving money for medical support. Let disease run rampant and let nature take its toll.
Old 07-06-2002, 10:31 AM   #39
Megabot

Quote:
I agree completely. Let em Starve. Let em struggle. Let them lay waste to their own countries. We should stop coming to the rescue. Worry about the homefront first. With all the money we waste trying to get other countries out of a hole they dug themselves into we could seriouly improve EDUCATION and HEALTH systems in America.

Not just the improivements in America, Lil Georgie Dubya. Better keep one thing in mind. Fighting the war on terrorism will turn out to be exactly like the War on Drugs. A COMPLETE FAILURE. ITs a waste of the taxpayers money. The only way to fight the "war on drugs" is through EDUCATION and reducing POVERTY.

The war on terrorism might kill a few terrorists but the problem is when you kill one you created 10 more. They have families too. Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins who would have just passively hated America now become PASSIONATE about it, and willing to die to exact their revenge. The problems become exponentially worse.

Its a circlular fight. Someone has to break the circle. Let them kill THEMSELVES through starvation and poverty. Stop giving money for medical support. Let disease run rampant and let nature take its toll.
Maby you have some thing right here but i dont think that the war against terror is "waist of tax payers money" if not US had go to war against this fuc*ing terror then i think the whole NYC an Pentagon had been history and Afganistan would still have that nasty "goverment" and Bin ■■■■■■■ Laden still would walk on the streets in Kabul! So now the terrorist think 2 times before they atack any targets in US and rest of the world!
Old 07-06-2002, 10:37 AM   #40
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
War on drugs is ONE war America will never win, that's one thing i know for sure. And about the war on terrorism, it's easy to fight a hostile nation, you know who your enemies are, but now it's fighting against an enemy with no face. This war will also probably never be won !