Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2002, 07:45 PM   #41
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Three words: GO FOR IT!!
The name doesn`t matter nearly as much as your health and happiness do. Like a couple of people have said- it isn`t the name we come here for. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2002, 07:54 PM   #42
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Forget the Audi Dan. Just ONE little teeny splurge-a Dodge Viper! Hmmm thats an awfully fast car so you'll need a driver. Me! I'll keep it between the lines! Mostly!
You may have to promise him to keep boogers off the dash, though![/QUOTE]Of course! I would put them underneath the seat! And under every knob thats likely to be pulled. And on the vanity mirror on the passenger side sun visor. But never on the dash! People might spot them and eat them!
Old 07-05-2002, 09:16 PM   #43
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thats great LoA....

Dan, you should absolutley take the money! But under one circumstance: when u make the new name n' stuff change my name to 'Lady Blue' like it was before some anonymous moderator on the SoA forumdeleted it in December

And tell me if you drop by San Diego, beautiful city, and i'd love to meet the master of IW

Can u tell us what the new name is? Pleeeeeease?
Old 07-05-2002, 09:28 PM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I don't see any reason why the name change would affect our lives in a negative way. We will all still be here, posting away daily. Ziroc, you deserve this so damned much that I can't describe it. Your work in our behalf has earned you a place among the stars. You mentioned maybe holding out for more...don't be too greedy and scare them away!

I guess that donations button can take a hike now, eh? When would the royalties they are willing to pay start coming in?
Old 07-05-2002, 09:30 PM   #45
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Thats great LoA....

Dan, you should absolutley take the money! But under one circumstance: when u make the new name n' stuff change my name to 'Lady Blue' like it was before some anonymous moderator on the SoA forumdeleted it in December

And tell me if you drop by San Diego, beautiful city, and i'd love to meet the master of IW

Can u tell us what the new name is? Pleeeeeease?
Are you kidding or what, you can't name an entire forum after one person, that wouldn't be fair to other people. No, it should be "ALCOHOLWORKS", that attracts other people too !
Old 07-05-2002, 09:37 PM   #46
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Johnny I like you more every day! I just wish you had tits
Old 07-05-2002, 09:42 PM   #47
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
That can be arranged, you want em Pam Anderson size ?
Old 07-05-2002, 09:55 PM   #48
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
That can be arranged, you want em Pam Anderson size ? [/QUOTE]That will do for a pinch [img]tongue.gif[/img] My new errr girlfriend?
Old 07-05-2002, 10:07 PM   #49
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'm sorry, but i got a headache, let me sleep on it !
Old 07-05-2002, 10:39 PM   #50
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sounds like a sweet deal to me Ziroc. Although I'm totally freaked at how much you are being offered (and I work in a patent and trademark law firm)! I'd say accept the offer, as long as said company is not using your prestige and planning on taking away your members and then some for a similar, improved site. Wish I knew the details of what this other company is planning to use the name "Ironworks Gaming" for. I mean, you have thousands of members here, mostly all RPG gamers, a virtual gaming company's customer paradise. Then again, LOL, that much money is reward enough eh? So again, just accept their offer, as none of us care what the name of this site is, as long as it remains the same, as long as this place lives long and strong [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps