Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-05-2001, 09:36 AM   #401
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Yes, especially the bit where we drive Yorick nuts

Why would anybody get driven nuts by these extremely useful quotes?

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.
Old 03-05-2001, 09:36 AM   #402
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[quote]Originally posted by Stealthy:
Hey this quoting is fun:
Quote:
quote:
Yes it is . . .

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 09:37 AM   #403
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Knighty, way to go! Second person (after me :p) who quoted a post without saying anything! At least you didn't quote a post directly above your post

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-05-2001, 09:37 AM   #404
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Also on a serious note, I'm glad you of all people mentioned that Cloud. The numbers are just there for fun. I spent about an hour on the BG2 forum talking about the game and answering questions about kit creation and item creation etc. because I enjoy that.

You do have to differentiate between the pure conversational chat-type threads and the GD threads that actually contain interesting topics (eg my Napster thread or LoAs Taliban thread).

Nice to hear that from you!
I try, really I do. It's soooooo hard! But seriously (man, we are going to get kicked into a special zone if we keep using that word, Mems!), I have been trying not to stray too far in threads that have substance and are more serious... I don't mind being reminded of it...er much, ! But in my not so humble opinion it is not true to say that Spam-chat isn't informative or interesting. Serious topics are not the only things that are interesting.I really think almost everything about people can be interesting, Memny. Sure, there are total spamorama light messages, but many contain bits and pieces of interest and fuel for continued conversation or insight into who that typist is beyond a nick and some text with smileys in it!

StarGazer

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 09:38 AM   #405
Black Knight

Vicotnik: where the heck is 66°N20°W? I . . . uh . . . left my globe in my other pants (no I'm not just happy to see you . . . )

BK

Old 03-05-2001, 09:39 AM   #406
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Morning LadyWendy! How much snow did you get? Get that shovel out! Its bright and sunny (HAHA!) here but I'm still hobbled so I stayed home again.
Old 03-05-2001, 09:39 AM   #407
Sir_Tainly

I am refusing to laugh as I had my sense of humour removed at birth. (Sadly as was my ability to spell correctly - sacastic anyone.)

BK was that trying to be funny - and failing? How long have I been regularly posting now - 2 weeks? and finally the whole world notices the pun in the name.

Aaargh I despair for the world.

PS to all those who like me have lost the ability to spell. It is easier to spot the pun if you spell my name "Tainly" not "Tanely". Unless of course you are illiterate and spell "certainly", "certanely".

Yours Laughingly

Sir Tainly. (this post alone is giving me RSI)

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 09:40 AM   #408
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Good morning everyone one! Ladyzekke is snowed in today. brrrr!!!

Morning Zekke! you have a message from Draconia, thought I would let you know.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-05-2001, 09:42 AM   #409
Stealthy

Morning Ladylicious, nice to hear from you again. I am popping out now ;( , but will be back in a few hours :0 .

Memnoch, your list seems accurate, but I am not 100 %. Will think and let you know.
Old 03-05-2001, 09:44 AM   #410
Black Knight

Morning Ladywendy, Cloudy. I email you at work, Cloudy, but I don't think you are there.

Memnoch, just wanted to let you know, that because of you, I am currently working my way throught Anne Rice's Vampire books. Ladyfriend has been nagging me to (she likes that whole "having a similar base of knowledge from books" thing) (ie we both read Robert Jordan this summer) and I wanted to learn more about your nick. FYI Isn't it kinda late there for you, Memnoch? 1:30am? Here, you need this more than I :caffine:

BK