Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-17-2001, 11:50 AM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

When he awoke Neb was surrounded by darkness and his entire body ached, he appeared unhurt however, his wounds apparently being healed, he stood up, clutching his robe around him to ward off the chill of this place.

Suddenly Neb had the feeling that something was behind him, he turned around quickly, preparing a fireball, as he turned around he saw that the Shadelord was behind him, with his Lance of Darkness in his hands, the Shadelord looked at him and said, "Well, after I died I got one last wish granted by the gods of darkness, I would be allowed to fight my killer." he charged at Neb with the lance, almost impaling him, but Neb was too fast and managed to jump aside, though he instantly regretted it as his body protested by aching like hell, he launched his fireball at the Shadelord who dodged aside, managing to avoid anything more serious than a few burned hairs, the two combatants circled each other, both awaiting the other's next move.

(OOC: Neb's body is still lying next to the Depths, only his soul has been moved.)
Old 10-17-2001, 12:10 PM   #42
Vampire

He ponders whether to save his ass once more or not... :roleyes:
But Aerie appears and stares at Avatar!
Avatar's heart melts and charges towards Neb with the holy crystal malet in his hands! Aerie grants Avatar the Tear of Aerie, which is huge white diamond that beacon's Lathander's rays across the hills....
Old 10-17-2001, 12:23 PM   #43
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

could you do the message small ones because am not gonna read all of that tekstr azure

------------------

latinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats good
www.clix.to/wave
Old 10-17-2001, 12:33 PM   #44
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

The dwarf fought and fought but made no headway against the shadow beasts. In the distance, he heard “"Let it be heard that from here on in; The HADB will always serve their own! Those who forget or seek to deny us this will know fear!". That is what Hiram needed to hear. With a growl, Hiram doubled his attacks and fought his way once more to Dragonmage. She was obviously spent and had collapsed on the steps of the temple. “I knew I smelled peanut butter and jelly” Hiram muttered to himself. The effects of the multiple wounds caught up with him and he stumbled and then fell next to his companion. The spark of life dwindled in the noble dwarf but did not go out. He only knew that his purpose would be reached only if he stayed with Dragonmage. A vision appeared to him. A nondescript dwarf stood before him and looked kindly upon him. “Hiram, thou hast fought bravely and thy clan shall be proud of you.” The stranger dwarf intoned. “Speak not of the pungent odor that elves give off.” “They don’t understand things like peanut butter and jelly”. The dwarf then laid a hammer at Hiram’s feet and disappeared. All Hiram knew after that was sweet blissful darkness and rest.” The remaining members of HADB (May their toenails never need to be clipped) gathered around the pair and cast healing spells.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
    [This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 12:43 PM   #45
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

~Thus healed of their gravest wounds and fatigue, the Dragon Mage, Breanna, and her faithful friend Hiram roused. Breanna looked to her stalwart friend, traced the back of one hand fondly down Hiram's cheek and said, "Thou art truly my dearest friend." She then sits back and says, "It looks as though you have a new hammer. Very nice. I'm sure it will come in handy." They looked to their HADB brethren and thanked each in turn. Breanna used a wee bit of magic to conjure amulets for each one. A small silver dragon on a chain. "These are vested with a small bit of magic. If ever any of you are in need, just hold the dragon and think to me and I will hear you, though the power lessens with distance. I will be able to get thoughts back to you as well. And this one is for Avatar - for offering me sanctuary in my time of direst need, if he will accept it. Now, Hiram, let's go in and sit a moment and have a bite to eat to further recuperate from the battle." *aside to Hiram* "Not one word, now, about peanut butter and jelly. These elves have shown a great kindness to us. Please be on your best behavior."...

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-17-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 12:57 PM   #46
Vampire

Why thank you DragonMage! Avatar gives DragonMage a pair of crystal wing earings that make her go faster once per day! *HUGS* ALSB welcomes you all the time!
Old 10-17-2001, 12:58 PM   #47
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb had no idea what abilities, resistances or spells that Shadelord had in this form and so had no idea what to cast at him, therefore he just went for the average Magic Missile approach, the magic missiles hurtled through the air towards the Shadelord, four of the five missiles fizzled harmlessly while the fifth left a small purplish bruise where it had struck the Shadelord.

Taking advantage of the slight exhaustion that all mages and sorcerers felt immediately after casting a spell, the Shadelord rushed towards Neb, his lance held so that it would impale Neb, in fact, Neb had not been as exhausted by the spell as he had seemed to be and as the Shadelord rushed towards him he jumped nimbly to one side and grabbed the lance, ignoring the freezing sensation of the negative material matter that the lance was made from, Neb yanked the lance from the Shadelord's hands and hurled it away, the Shadelord stopped and turned around as he realized that he was now facing a sorcerer unarmed.

Neb smiled evilly and created a Black Blade of Disaster, he advanced on the fearfilled Shadelord and lashed out with his blade, the Shadelord's head was separated from his body and fell towards the ground, landing at Neb's feet, a moment later, the body curled up and fell besides the head, Neb lapsed into unconsciousness once more.
Old 10-17-2001, 01:03 PM   #48
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Why thank you DragonMage! Avatar gives DragonMage a pair of crystal wing earings that make her go faster once per day! *HUGS* ALSB welcomes you all the time!
And thank you, Avatar. (((HUGS)))

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-17-2001, 02:11 PM   #49
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

this is like read read

make scort tekst

------------------

latinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats good
www.clix.to/wave
Old 10-17-2001, 02:13 PM   #50
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
this is like read read

make scort tekst

I don't read what Azure and irrelevant HADB posts...
This is a ALSB TEMPLE thread not invite HADB and have a battle thread