Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-18-2001, 06:44 PM   #1
Ferb Man
Welcomed New User

I was forced to kill my characters romantic interest (Aerie)during the last battle with Bodhi because she infected her with vampirism. How do I get her back to life? Where do I go? Who do i see? I've finished the rest of BGII without her (sob! I miss my Aerie!) but I would like to continue the romantic interest thing in the expansion pack, which I am playing now.
Old 07-18-2001, 07:01 PM   #2
Tananda
Elminster

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You should take Aerie's body and Bodhi's black heart to Temple Ruins. In the Temple there is a statue that can hold something in her arms (next to room with floortiles marked with letters). There place Aerie's body and Bodhi's heart in the Statue's arms and your dear Aerie will be returned
Description of this ritual you can read in one of the books found in the room next to Bodhi's room in the crypt.
Hope this helps

------------------
Tanda,
with best regards from Guild of Assassins
Old 07-18-2001, 07:01 PM   #3
jabidas
Silver Dragon

First things first Welcome to the forum.

Next You have to have Bodhi's heart from the fight it was in her coffin or you automaticaly get it I forget. Next go to the Windspear hills, specifically the Temple of Amunator. Go to the Statue of Amunator with out spread arms, you know the one past the floor puzzle and put both Aeries body and Bodhis black heart in and you get one healthy Aerie.

Next time put Spoiler in your heading if your going to put things that have the potential to wreck the game for people who are going to wander in at random.

------------------
Old 07-18-2001, 07:09 PM   #4
Tananda
Elminster

Where are my manners?
Welcome to the forum, Ferb Man!

Temple of Amaunator is actually located in Temple Ruins area, not in WindsperHills It's just a misprint
Old 07-18-2001, 09:27 PM   #5
Ferb Man
Welcomed New User

SPOILER!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
--
--
--
Thanks all! I got her back but I had to go way back to a saved game before Sundellesar. Looks like I'm gonna have to do all the hard stuff all over again. I hate golems. And Irenicus was a pain in the ass too. Oh well, at least I got my Aerie back! Thanks everyone who helped me out.