Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-07-2002, 12:43 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Madchen, you are an absolute legend - thanks very much for doing that. I've tried to keep the old thread up to date but it seems to have vanished into the ether now that we've lost the search function. This is excellent!

Old 09-07-2002, 03:58 AM   #12
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Couldn't resist making your list obsolete, Melly
Oh sheesh, you're not bloody serious are you Vask?? That took a lot of effing work and it would be a whole bloody lot easier if people wouldn't take out all their pictures all the time! Very funny Vasky [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Now could you please tell me which one you've taken out, so I can put a picture of a pig or something there to restore the list order? I should have known you would be the person to do this, I was afraid someone might
To the rest of you: no need to thank me, glad I could be of help. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] It may be a good idea to bookmark this thread BTW, so you will always be able to find a member's pic if you need it. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll try to keep the list updated and accurate.

Edit: Aaaah I see! Well Vaskez, you disappoint me! I thought you were one bad-assed m****f**** and all, but you're just a big old softie! Adding photos to the end of the list I can deal with, LOL! Hehe, knowing you I expected much worse Nice pics BTW

[ 09-07-2002, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 09-07-2002, 05:10 AM   #13
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Nice work, Inga - we owe you [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 09-07-2002, 05:19 AM   #14
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Mel you're a saint.
Pretty, smart and a damn good cataloguer (is that even a word?). Good stuff, and cheers. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2002, 08:48 AM   #15
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Edit: Aaaah I see! Well Vaskez, you disappoint me! I thought you were one bad-assed m****f**** and all, but you're just a big old softie! Adding photos to the end of the list I can deal with, LOL! Hehe, knowing you I expected much worse
Yeah well I was feeling softened because of looking at pics of my girl who is in a different city right now Count yourself lucky... [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-07-2002, 09:41 AM   #16
Lioness
Jack Burton

Nice Mel, thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Whenever I get my scanner...*fumes at Dell* I'm going to replace the one that's there with a more recent one, anyway, (red hair!) but that won't mess up your lovely cataloguing job.
Old 09-07-2002, 09:42 AM   #17
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Thank You Mel [img]smile.gif[/img] very handy that [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey Kaltia Your a cutie [img]smile.gif[/img] I was picturing some dowdy potato lookin girl from the way you talk about your self [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'll take that as a compliment. *glares*
Old 09-07-2002, 10:09 AM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Nice work, Inga - we owe you
Indeed, I think you owe me a nice glass of whisky (for calling me Inga )

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Mel you're a saint.
Pretty, smart and a damn good cataloguer (is that even a word?). Good stuff, and cheers.
[img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Wow, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Yeah well I was feeling softened because of looking at pics of my girl who is in a different city right now. Count yourself lucky...
Awww... big old softie, just like I said

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Nice Mel, thanks.

Whenever I get my scanner...*fumes at Dell* I'm going to replace the one that's there with a more recent one, anyway, (red hair!) but that won't mess up your lovely cataloguing job.
Oh, you could also simply put your new pic at the end of the photo album. That way we can see how you've changed. I always love to see different pics of people in Stealthy's. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't think it's even possible to replace a picture anyway (you can only delete the old one, but the new one will be put in at the end of the list). Anyway, hope you get your scanner soon
Old 09-07-2002, 11:25 AM   #19
Moni

Wow! "Saintly" and "Angelic" are completely understated Melusine!
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2002, 05:38 PM   #20
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

well, I added 3 pics of Erilyn, at 3 days old, her face is still slightly bruised (she came out really fast, and they said it's normal and will go away after a few days)