Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-21-2001, 02:39 PM   #31
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Thanks for asking, but I'm sorry to say he got worse and had to be put down a few days ago. Still, he was around for 16 yrs and made people happy while he was. Hope your weekend is better than the week! What went wrong? Or is it just a general feeling?

Hang gliding? New hobby, Sir Tainly? And with a horse, no less!

Cloudy

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your cat Cloudy, that's really awful to hear. At least he had a good long life though.

Well my week was just really, really depressing. The kind where everything that can go wrong, does go wrong. And I have so much to study for, I just can't get my head round all the work I have to do

[This message has been edited by Sorcerer Alex (edited 09-21-2001).]

Old 09-21-2001, 02:43 PM   #32
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
And I have so much to study for, I just can't get my head round all the work I have to do
Well, what I always do when feeling "bogged down" is sit back and breathe deeply for a couple of minutes. Don't think of it. Then, prioritize everything you have to do as best as you can. Put a couple of easy things up front if there are any, but then just work through the 'list of priorities' one at a time. If you look at the 'whole picture', you get overwhelmed. If you take it a little bit at a time, it might not be so bad.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-21-2001, 02:53 PM   #33
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Well, what I always do when feeling "bogged down" is sit back and breathe deeply for a couple of minutes. Don't think of it. Then, prioritize everything you have to do as best as you can. Put a couple of easy things up front if there are any, but then just work through the 'list of priorities' one at a time. If you look at the 'whole picture', you get overwhelmed. If you take it a little bit at a time, it might not be so bad.

Thanks for that DragonMage
I might just have to try breathing a little easier. I'm a worrier by nature though so it'll be hard but I think I'll need to if I don't wanna go totally crazy.

Old 09-21-2001, 03:27 PM   #34
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hey guys! well im at school and i really shouldnt be here. i SHOULD be working on my Yttrium report, but im almost done with it so . im with my science class and forums are frowned upon... well anyways, i gotta go! see ya in a coupla hours!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-21-2001, 03:27 PM   #35
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
I might just have to try breathing a little easier. I'm a worrier by nature though so it'll be hard but I think I'll need to if I don't wanna go totally crazy.
Your welcome, dear. I'm a worrier, too. I've just learned over the years to organize and prioritize better. It takes some of the stress off. (Although I still find plenty to worry about!)

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-21-2001, 03:33 PM   #36
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Bel
What's everyone doing this weekend?

Cloudy

Im going hiking in the Great Falls area on at least one morning. Probably recovering from massive hours at work this week on the second day

Good Lord Ive become a Zhent!!!! aren't they supposed to be bad guys?

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

[This message has been edited by MagiK (edited 09-21-2001).]

Old 09-21-2001, 03:34 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Well, it's always easier to deal with big projects and worrisome things in small pieces. Just tackle the small pieces one at a time and it will look a whole lot less daunting!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-21-2001, 03:35 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heheh, this weekend? im probably going to be frantically working on my atom model and developing a way to survive when my math teacher comes back on monday and sees the report the sub left... I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-21-2001, 03:39 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Absynthe, thank you. I'm rather fond of dad! You know you can always start a continuation of that thread if people want to keep posting on the topic!

Hey F! Lots of your special tea around here.. just got to remember which drawer it's in!

Ok, got to get back to work, see you all later!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-21-2001, 03:43 PM   #40
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh yay! my teacher doesnt notice that me and my friend are here... (i just got my buddy to register ) or maybe she notices, just doesnt care cuz were already done! anyways, ill be gone for the next hour or so for 7th hour, but then i'll be back! woohoo!

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.