Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-10-2002, 03:38 PM   #41
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Lol!!

Well, the snack that I hate most are moon-pies.
My favorite are the Suzie-Q's.

What On Gods Green Earth is A Moon Pie??
Old 02-10-2002, 06:33 PM   #42
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
EEEW, Moni, you mean like thos awful Hostess cupcakes? Yuck. I'm sure you're right, all preservatives. I don't kno how people can eat them. And, so many calories.

Kind of, but without the frosting and about twice the amount of cake with about 10 times more of the "whipped cream" filing, which is visible as a middle layer rather than a center.
The cupcakes too, can be included in the lot of nasty sugary things for sale in this country that have a shelf life longer than what should be normal for any real food product.

Sugar bombs just waiting to explode LOL.

Old 02-10-2002, 06:40 PM   #43
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:

What On Gods Green Earth is A Moon Pie??

2 big, stale-tasting vanilla cookies with an overly-thick, overly-sticky, fake-tasting marshmallow filling and coated in a wax-like chocolate or banana flavored "icing".

I'd rather eat an oatmeal cookie with raisins in it and my sentiments on those are the same as Saz's.

Old 02-10-2002, 06:48 PM   #44
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Actually, I like raisins! (prefer grapes of course)
Ooooh, that reminds me, I know this type of shortbread with fudge and choc which tastes so nice and it's called millionaires shortbread in this shop because it's pretty rich.
But, I probably shouldn't be telling this to people on diets.
Old 02-11-2002, 09:56 AM   #45
Epona
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Pangur Ban:

Chocolate chip cookies? ---- yukk, retch, Hiss !!! ( I don't like chocolate )

~choke~ don't like chocolate? how.... what.... when.....
*epona staggers reeling to go get her chocolate fix before the world as we know it collapses*
Old 02-11-2002, 06:47 PM   #46
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

well why dont you try putting chocolat chips in oatmeal cookies then?
personally im not the one to turn down any cookie unless it has coconut in it. And fruit that has milk in it is no good in my book!
Old 02-12-2002, 06:57 AM   #47
Pangur Ban

quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

~choke~ don't like chocolate? how.... what.... when.....
*epona staggers reeling to go get her chocolate fix before the world as we know it collapses*

Hehehehehe ... a few people I know ( especially females ) react the same way when I tell them I don't like chocolate ...

Giving chocolate eggs for Easter is a yearly epidemic in Australia. It took me years to 'train' my friends to find me something else... The best Easter pressie I ever got was a huge jar of wholegrain mustard .. mmmmm