Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-30-2001, 03:55 PM   #1
Moiraine
Anubis

The "MOIRAINE !" thread having gone *poof* in the big nothing,
and me having been deaf and mute quite all day (no decent computer available),
I did not thank all of you for having been so supportive and kind and friendly when I spleened last Friday.
So wonderful are you in my life today that I can't find the words to express to you the warmth I feel.

And, LadyWendy, you have a special place in my heart. Don't ever doubt it, ever if I am too busy at work or at home to post. Please ?
Old 01-30-2001, 05:03 PM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

You dont have to thank us Moiraine, we are here to help people and thats why friends are So good: they SUPPORT !!! If you ever have a problem again, just ask and SURE youŽll be helped !!

Ah, what a wonderful people !!

Old 01-30-2001, 05:34 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Glad the post made you happy Moiraine, too bad it's gone now, darnit! I look forward to future conversations with you, and always know that you have a good friend in me
Aww, look at Ertai's pink smiley, it's so CUTE!
Old 01-30-2001, 07:44 PM   #4
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Zekke,
ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso ItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyousoItoldyouso!
Old 01-30-2001, 08:30 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Alright, I hear ya YORICK, you sillypants!
Old 01-31-2001, 01:34 AM   #6
draconia

It is good to see that you are not going to leave this board. I hope that we can get to know each other better. I have never met someone from France before. I love knowing about other places.

Old 01-31-2001, 01:54 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine, I missed this Friday thing because i was on holidays at Uluru, but how could you have contemplated leaving the board??? Anyway I'm glad you're still here!!!!
Old 01-31-2001, 02:03 AM   #8
draconia

Memnoch, I have a question for you if you don't mind?

Old 01-31-2001, 07:25 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Draconia, ask away! Of course i don't mind, don't be silly No question shall ever go unanswered - even if the answer is unknown!!

BTW I met Yorick tonight, he came around to my place for a drink! Very good meeting. That's one face to face friend I've made from this board!! Zekke, I've got your 2 Terry Goodkind books, i kinda stole them off Yorick (sorry!!!) I lent him my The Last Don by Mario Puzo book, I thought he would relate to it (being in the entertainment industry and all!)
Old 01-31-2001, 07:35 AM   #10
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Memnoch !

Why I thought to leave the board, I explained in the now lost "MOIRAINE !" thread (board crash again ...).
Basically, I felt very bad having been the cause of Zertyr's departure, and I was afraid that, English not being my native language, I would eventually say things that would be misunderstood and hurt people. I am OK now !

All of you, if I ever happen to say something that you don't like, all of you, please please please tell me !

Was Yorick at all like you imagined he would be ?

My computer at work has been reinstalled from scratch yesterday, and I did not lose anything. Phew !!! Now I can read the board and post, at a reasonable rate anyway.

D you mind if I start a new "What country are you from" thread ? 117 posts is a bit to huge.