Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-24-2000, 08:58 AM   #1
Gretcher

I have finished Irenicus' dungeon and when I click on the exit to leave. The computer asks me for CD 2 which is already in the CD drive. I have opened and shut it several times with CD 2 yet it still says that it is the incorrect disc. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong and help me out?

Old 11-24-2000, 09:12 AM   #2
Golem Master

I had that once when I summoned a hostile red dragon. It required the third cd for media purpose or something.
I did that when I was in Irenicus dungeon. when I exited the dungeon it asked for cd 2 as it should have, once I did that it asked for cd 3 ect. ect.. I don't know how you solve that problem I just reloaded my quick save. Then it worked again

Old 11-24-2000, 09:13 AM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Wow, the same thing happens to me all the time. That is why I finally went with a full install, I thought I wouldn't have that problem anymore if I did. I still do half of the time. I just keep re-inserting the CD and eventually it finally reads.
Old 11-24-2000, 08:51 PM   #4
Armisael

I had all sorts of problems with the CDs; the game ran slowly, it asked for CDs that were in the drive, my CD-ROM drive sounds like an earthquake, etc. Only thing you can do to fix it is download the patch that lets you play without the CD.