Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-28-2002, 04:49 PM   #1
the_Avatar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First off I would like to thank everyone who has been helping me lately. Ok now on to the reason I started this thread. I am making a Wizardry 8 web site, not as many tips & things you would see from all the other sites around. This site will be dedicated to the fun of the game. I will put a guestbook in later today. What I am asking is this...if anyone has something funny (i.e. screenshots or whatever) or some good news about the game, or just something They would like to see on the site, just let me know. Anyone that contributes anything will most definately be actknowledged. well...that bout it, let me know what you think of it.

http://www.geocities.com/wiz8avatar/wiz8.html
Old 02-28-2002, 05:27 PM   #2
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Well, looks fine but... what about us poor souls without flash? Or is it supposed to contain something even if you don't have flash, and netscape's just to &)( stupid to show it after not accepting the flash data? Or is it a flash-only site?

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp
Old 02-28-2002, 06:38 PM   #3
the_Avatar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry guys, I still just begining it...I didn't have time to add in the non-flash version. The site will be best viewed through flash. Thanks Pyrates for bringing this to my attention. I will make the adjustments tonight.
Old 02-28-2002, 06:48 PM   #4
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Yeah, but now I came home and use my own computer. Flash available -> great thing, quite impressing... Promising!

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp
Old 02-28-2002, 07:56 PM   #5
Nordoki
Dungeon Master

Nice idea. Too bad about Geocities and their stupid ads. I had to put up with that at Angelfire until someone sent me html code to put on each page to defeat their banners. Oops did I just admit that?

You might consider adding music to. I have the original Wizardry theme running on the main page of my site. It is available on the net in midi format. I just linked to the file for it to play.

My site: http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/cooljerk/cooljerk.html

Site page where the midi is located: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/compute.../index-sz.html