Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2002, 04:54 AM   #1
norompanlasolas

remember this thread?
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=10;t=011079

it seems the irakis had the same idea, and the white house said no way! lol... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/me...uel/index.html
Old 10-04-2002, 05:03 AM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

Okey one quesion... which member is Iraqi Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan here on Ironworks... he obviously got the idea from here... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-04-2002, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]
Old 10-04-2002, 02:58 PM   #3
norompanlasolas

maybe they are... wouldnt it be funny is saddam started posting here? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2002, 03:20 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
maybe they are... wouldnt it be funny is saddam started posting here? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Now that would be a SERIOUS troll.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:40 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

WHOAH that's bloody brilliant! we shoudl designate the whole of africa as their battle ground with all of its life-ending thingie and give them rocket launchers and make them travel on foot

man! i bet that show would get the BEST ratings!
Old 10-04-2002, 05:14 PM   #6
MagiK

Id love to bring dueling back..however there would be many many fewer liberals around. I am really at one with my .357.

Old 10-04-2002, 05:46 PM   #7
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Id love to bring dueling back..however there would be many many fewer liberals around. I am really at one with my .357.
how nice - so you'd love to murder me and half the members of this forum - not ot mention your own country, huh?

Old 10-05-2002, 07:57 PM   #8
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

You know what?

Bush is a hypocrite for not accepting that challenge.

If he really only wants to get rid of Saddam, what better way? Golden opportunity. No need for war, mass death, environmental degradation.

He'd only have to do what he's prepared to ask thousands of young men to do. Risk their lives. Put their lives on the line for their country.

If the Iraqi offer was serious, then for GW not to accept is appalling. I had believed those days of 'leading from the front' long gone. It's all so easy for the leader to be behind closed doors away from the battle, and ordering thousands to their deaths.

Hypocrisy.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 10-05-2002, 08:33 PM   #9
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
You know what?

If he really only wants to get rid of Saddam, what better way? Golden opportunity. No need for war, mass death, environmental degradation.

He'd only have to do what he's prepared to ask thousands of young men to do. Risk their lives. Put their lives on the line for their country.

If the Iraqi offer was serious, then for GW not to accept is appalling. I had believed those days of 'leading from the front' long gone. It's all so easy for the leader to be behind closed doors away from the battle, and ordering thousands to their deaths.

Hypocrisy.
Right On, Yorick! I could not have said it better!

(Back from Paris, but glad to be home! )

Mark
Old 10-05-2002, 09:08 PM   #10
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
You know what?

Hypocrisy.
Right On, Yorick! I could not have said it better!

(Back from Paris, but glad to be home! )

Mark
[/QUOTE]assuming of course Saddam would play fair and honoraby, which is by no means a certain thing, more likely he'd have dozens of assassins ready in any arena they would go to to duel (of course if bush were smart he'd do the same thing, and trty to take out Saddam first, but more likely the b****rd would use one of his lookalikes so if he lost, no biggie, but if he won then he'd have taken care of his biggest threat.

I agree with Magik, about duelling to remove liberals, it would make the world a better place (no offense to any liberals here specifically)

my darling husband, morgeruat, wrote that on my comp without bothering to sing me out and sign himself in.....i haven't even gotten to look at the thread ye!