Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-14-2000, 02:57 AM   #11
G.W.

I played Icewind a while and then decided it was too easy. Then I rolled up two characters and tried to win the game with just the two of them: a ranger/cleric and fighter/mage/thief, who are pretty amazing characters and gave them chapter 3 equipment, but I guess I got tired of all the pausing to cast and swap bows/melee weapons, leaving everything I found on the ground. With that few characters there are just too many items in the game. (now I can't live without the gem and scroll cases)

Old 12-14-2000, 03:02 AM   #12
G.W.

Anyone else think that Jaheria was modeled after popular Playmate Stacy Sanchez?

Old 12-14-2000, 03:08 AM   #13
Armisael

Never heard of her. I actually preferred Jaheira's new portrait. Unfortunately I haven't played IWD at all, though - my mates all told me it was pretty bad, so I never bothered buying it.

Old 12-14-2000, 04:20 AM   #14
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi there!
Well, IWD is a good game, not like BG2 but hey, BG2 has been really madeover ok.. With the Heart of Winter expansion to IWD I think it will be great and yes, scrollcase and Gembag, bag of holding are probably some of the most usuable items you can find.. In IWD HoW (like these abreviations? anyone native in english is this correct=) ) And the resolution 800x600 will be implemented as well!! Great oppertunities for you who haven´t played it yet to start with the expansions features. But hey, it is good and it is dark and it is Icewind dale!!!! I like it and I like it better than BG1, but well BG2 is just about as good a dame i ever played so far!

Post a message to the Black isle dudes, about portraits to all the games and post it here, I have seen some not so good tries to have the Torment images to IWD and hopefully there is a better way to include them into BG2. (Ialso like the Trinity look alike babe! and if you want here download the background from IWD official site and make a portrait yourself)