Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2003, 11:13 AM   #31
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Paris, you have been, and still are, in my thoughts and prayers, I've been worrying out about you for weeks now! I wish you a speedy recovery, and I agree, for you January has been a bastaid! Let's see, I think Wenzek can cast a Chant, so a Good February Chant I send to you! [img]smile.gif[/img] Take care of yourself, don't try to push it and do too much too soon, we all will be here when you are back to Top Barbarian status
NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE HERE!!!! It's bad enough that Sazerac beat me out of the job as the bouncer at Cloudy's Cafe because his axe was bigger than mine...but now he is even out-stripping me of my barbarian status!!!!

So now the truth finally comes out....no matter what the women say - SIZE REALLY DOES MATTER!!! [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Ssssss. You people...how many times do I have to tell you. I'm not a barbarian. I am a berserker. It's quite a different matter altogether!

Cerek, size may matter, but I can never match you on your delightful colored text, my friend! And you're still Ironworks' token Barbarian!

Your prayers are well-received, my friend. I know they help, and I thank you kindly.

Hugs,
Paris (Saz)

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 02-04-2003, 12:28 PM   #32
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Uh...we can have two barbarians! Belive me, we're drowning in paladins [img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img] WHY are they so popular anyway...?
Glad to see you're getting better, Saz! Fingers crossed for a full recovery by next week [img]smile.gif[/img] *hugs*

[ 02-04-2003, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-04-2003, 12:37 PM   #33
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm just relieved to hear you are feeling better, Saz! I've had a little experience with anemia myself (although not nearly as severe as your case). I remember feeling completely exhausted all the time. Climbing out of bed in the morning took a Herculean Effort - as did actually staying awake at work. From the time I got up, all I could think about was when I would get to lay back down. It was miserable.

It's good to see you getting your strength back - that's always a positive sign. I hope you will soon be back with us on a regular basis.

AFA still being Ironwork's "token" Barbarian - I appreciate the sentiment...but Conan might have something to say about that.

Continue to get well, Paris. We are ALL looking forward to your full recovery.