Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-29-2001, 08:50 PM   #221
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
In fact, they poop in his butter dish and he frdge

What the hell did I do to deserve this torment?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-29-2001, 08:57 PM   #222
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Wow, the board must be really slow if there are so many bunnies taking over. LOL Hey, Wolfgir, it sounds like the hunt is on. We need to clear up some of this. *Starts setting snares*

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 09:24 PM   #223
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

BUNNIES!!!!

NO yorick how could you?
You added to the bunny torment we are all suffering:9

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-29-2001, 09:26 PM   #224
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I'll have to admit. Those are some pretty smug looking bunnies. Can we say vorpal bunnies boys and girls. Quick. Someone get the holy hand gren egg of Antioch. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 09:33 PM   #225
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
I'll have to admit. Those are some pretty smug looking bunnies. Can we say vorpal bunnies boys and girls. Quick. Someone get the holy hand gren egg of Antioch. LOL

OH believe me we have tried everything
But rikard just keeps pumping them out.
Of course it cant do any harm to cook up some more 's

------------------

Old 08-29-2001, 09:39 PM   #226
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well, if he keeps the attack up too much longer, I believe he will be visited upon by the holy smiting spell of our grand mage/watcher Memnoch. It's only a matter of time now. I'm gonna enjoy the spoils while I can though. I haven't been hunting in a long time. *SWISH* Hmmm. Looks like dinner is just about on. Stay awhile and enjoy some of the feast.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 08-29-2001, 10:25 PM   #227
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

And there is enough bunny to go around. Hey heres a thought. With the amount of bunnies invading this forum we could alleviate world hunger and I could dominate the world through subtler means

------------------

Old 08-29-2001, 10:45 PM   #228
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

or perhaps you could just hold some bunny meat up over someones head and say 'swear fealty to my cause and ill let you eat today!' i think thats better than the 'subtler means' you have.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-29-2001, 10:59 PM   #229
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
or perhaps you could just hold some bunny meat up over someones head and say 'swear fealty to my cause and ill let you eat today!' i think thats better than the 'subtler means' you have.

True that does have its merit
We will make them sign a contract of total servitude to the clan!

------------------

Old 08-29-2001, 11:00 PM   #230
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Finally read the bunny thread. I must be bored!

------------------