Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-27-2001, 06:33 PM   #11
BladeMaster

What group is it Sir Taliesin. I know i belong to BG2 group at Yahoo

------------------

Old 05-27-2001, 06:36 PM   #12
DarkPiper
Dungeon Master

The matter's dead. Mike put his foot down.

Dark Piper
Old 05-27-2001, 09:55 PM   #13
Lord AO
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I could really give a rats ass about this wench. I would really like them to try and close my portrait site. They may send me e-mails and my reply would be to go f*ck themselves. If they complained to my web site host and they removed it thats fine and dandy. I have everything stored on my computer I will either create a new name and host it on the same web server or I would get a new web server. Like you can really stop all of us.
Old 05-27-2001, 10:05 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

sigh...please see my thread...Impassioned Plea. ...

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-27-2001, 11:13 PM   #15
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
I was asked to join a infinty scripting forum up on Yahoo, where I keep my e-mail address and she's on it. There has already been a flame against her and the moderator has already warned everyone that he will not tolerate any flaming.
She advised that if the individual wanted the skinny on the portrait war, she'd be glad to send him/her the letters she sent to bioware and others. I found it all quite interesting.

I'm still trying to figure out how I got on this infinityscripting list, since I don't write programs or script. Guess they needed one dummy on board!

Hmm, funny, I got one of those invites as well, I didn't join though, I don't know the first thing about the scripts .

I'm on enough mailing lists as it is for 3D, and all the Gaming companies press releases/news too UGH! heeheh

Old 05-27-2001, 11:15 PM   #16
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

i believe mike prilla sent it to anyone with a membership to any bg-related site.
Old 05-28-2001, 01:23 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

C. Haywood is someone who has been trying to shut down portrait sites AFAIK.

Off topic, Sir Taliesin - your gif is pretty huge, took me 5 mins to load on a dial up. Ziroc *might* say something about it, that's all.

------------------
Old 05-28-2001, 01:26 AM   #18
DarkPiper
Dungeon Master

Originally posted by Memnoch:
C. Haywood is someone who has been trying to shut down portrait
sites AFAIK.

You don't know, Memnoch.

Dark Piper

Old 05-28-2001, 01:35 AM   #19
Ziroc

Quote:
C. Haywood is someone who has been trying to shut down portrait sites AFAIK.

Off topic, Sir Taliesin - your gif is pretty huge, took me 5 mins to load on a dial up. Ziroc *might* say something about it, that's all.

Na, Mem, C. Haywood is a good person, I've talked via email to her.

BTW, I'm closing this thread, its not true about what was said about C. Haywood, she is not a bad person..

Old 05-28-2001, 01:36 AM   #20
Ziroc

Quote:
And yeah, Sir Taliesin's image is WAY to big for a sig, please choose another.. that sucker is 200+kb!!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks