Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2002, 04:08 PM   #1
Durin the Deathless
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm leveling up slower and slower now, and these new skill are near zero. How can I get these up quickly? Esp. Reflexion. I want to be the UnHittable party!
Durin the Deathless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 04:25 PM   #2
Goumindong
Manshoon

put points into them, if they are at 0 i dont think your char will use them. also you have to make it to meele range for reflection to go up etc (you have to dodge etc) powercast goes up when you cast spells
Goumindong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 10:42 PM   #3
Erydian
Manshoon

Some are obviously easier to raise than others. Like other skills in Wiz 8, expert skills raise with practice. Therefore, expert skills such as Powercast, or Eagle Eye raise significantly faster than others (Powercast is used every time your character casts, Eagle Eye every time your character shoots his/her ranged weapon). Characters with multiple melee attacks per round will see a faster rise in Powerstrike than characters that hit harder, and slower.

Skills such as Iron Will, Iron Skin, and Reflexion require you to be in melee range, (or in the case of Iron Will - be involved in magical combat) so that your characters can "practice" them.