Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2002, 04:59 PM   #51
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Aoisan
Village of Todmey, Market Street

~Lowell winced, one of his hands reaching back to scratch the back of his head.~ "I'm afraid I haven't had a bath since I returned from the Llitrium hunt this morning." ~His eyes averted left then right.~ "I'm afraid my harem's going to follow me straight into the tub." ~He shook his head.~ "Times like this I want to get the bloody hell out of here." ~He shrugged.~ "Ah well, no use reeking up your stand. I'll try and find ya later, a'ight?" ~He saluted you as he trotted off.~ "Take care!"

Garaeth
City of Croshent, Paladin's Training Grounds

~Eben sighed, looking over at Garaeth.~ "I can't believe it... After all these years of dedicated training. It's finally over. The trials are tommorow, for better or for worse. I almost lament leaving it all. Becoming a paladin has been my ambition for my entire youth. What am I going to do next? Ah... It is mind boggling eh my friend?"

Taima
City of Lirina, Outside the Wolf's Cry Tavern

~You kick up dirt angrily as you walk down the road. What was wrong with Avern? That dwarf provoked me! A growl escapes your throat. You hear a voice and look up curiously. The gruff voice belongs to the dwarf you scared back at the tavern.~ "EY WENCH!"

Elle
City of Karamikay, Temple of Myathea

~The old man was settled in and a human priest known as Malachi smiled comfortingly at you.~ "Go on sister. I'll take care of him if he wakes up." ~Malachi nodded his head to urge you on.~

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

Old 01-19-2002, 05:04 PM   #52
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

'Aye, it seems very odd, we've been training for several years, and now it seems almost like a definite part of our lives, but now we hopefully go out to be active in Veseer's name.'
Garaeth sighed, then started 'Well, at loeast we have our memories, and I will take great pride in my paladinhood if I am found worthy of it.'
Old 01-19-2002, 05:07 PM   #53
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Daelinda
Town of Erikay, Fields

~She bit her lip for a moment, then looked over at Daelinda.~ "I think it'd be better if we brought it back. Terrible things in orc country, don't wanna get killed!" ~The dwarf started scuttling toward their future captive.~ "C'mon then!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine we'll doit yer way" daelinda huffed, "All of you are alike, `Oh let's not disturbe the poor orcies', Heaven forbid we do that, phah, fine let's take this rubbish to town, I need some new boot's anyway" Dealinda rather harshly scooped up the kobold, whacking it hard on the head for good measure and tossed it over her shoulder. Dont ye think that'd be a bit ruff to the beastie"
Nah, these thing's may be coward's, but there hardy"

Dealinda and Cadell head back to town
Old 01-19-2002, 05:08 PM   #54
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Garaeth
City of Croshent, Paladin's Training Grounds

~He nodded his head.~ "Aye. And we can only pray that we are worthy." ~He stood up somewhat stiffly and put his weapon back on the rack.~ "I rather enjoyed this session friend. It helped to distract my mind and ease my nerves." ~He smiled.~
Old 01-19-2002, 05:16 PM   #55
Talthyr Malkaviel

'Well, I'm quite sure they'll find you worthy, but anyway, the day is wearing on, shall we part now, as you said, it has been a good fighting session, and I'll see you tomorrow at the order keep.'
As the two parted ways, Garaeth left with a feeling of satisfaction, him and his friend both going to be trialed for their worthiness together.
'This is how it should be' he thought, and soon I may be able to go out in Veseer's name, adventuring for the good of all.
Old 01-19-2002, 05:23 PM   #56
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Lerris
Hamlet of Shadowrun, Shadow's Keep Tavern

~He smiled at his curious friend.~ "Patience my friend! My mouth cannot travel as fast as your mind!" ~He chuckled, then continued.~ "Word is that Erikay's been having some trouble with kobolds and the like. Say they just hit the boarders, some farmer's field. Sent out two dwarves... And that was it! Say the one is a killer fighter, bit crazy maybe but a real wildcat in a pinch. They're afraid that more are going to come though." ~He stopped, looking at his friend's cup.~ "Want more tea?"

Ah, tea yes, hmmmm. That is odd, I wonder why they are starting up again. It has been awhile since there has been trouble from the likes of that. I could use a change of scenery, as I said the time to be off is near. Do you think they will be on the move North to pay us a visit?

Who is this farmer friend of yours? I think the time has come to get back into adventuring. I'll need to get back to the house, to look at my maps
ooc: wink,wink, nudge, nudge

ic: They are some components I can only get elsewhere. Besides, Talon needs some excercise.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: AngelofDeath ]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: AngelofDeath ]

You Can Not Hide
Old 01-19-2002, 05:42 PM   #57
thalali
Dungeon Master

city of Khalidin
"That would be 10 gp miss and a good day to you" Thalali replied. After all his fish were sold Thalali went exploring town for a bit. He came to a stop at the local tavern.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: thalali ]

Old 01-19-2002, 06:01 PM   #58
Lucre
Elminster

Elle, Streets of Karamikay

Elle was walking through the streets, the familiar path on the way to her quarters she walked every day, but now she was to turn off into a different diretion down to the Inn by the Temple of Liatramo. This was the roughest part of town - where the War God's followers roamed. Elle walked uncomfortably down some of the alleys straining to remember all the side roads so she wouldnt get lost,she had only ever come down these roads twice before. Once when she first arrived in the city and another time on an urgent mission for Myathea, her God. She had been walking for quite some time and without thinking about it she was lost. It was dark. She was in an alley. This was where lots of theives and mugers were. She did what she could and that was run! She sprinted to the end of the alley, only to get cut of by three tall heavily built men dressed in black, she skidded round and ran to the other end of the alley, there she was cut off by a evil looking dwarf holding a great big battle axe.
Old 01-19-2002, 07:00 PM   #59
Talthyr Malkaviel

Croshent.

ooc:jeez, where is everyone today??

ic: As the night slowly began to creep up on him, Garaeth decided to have a short walk before returning to the order and trying to get a semblance of sleep.
At ease with himself, he wandered around the area he had called home for all of his life, he felt comfortable yet restless.
Not without good reason, as well as the continuous pull of anticipation of tomorrow, he suddenly got a sense of something wrong on the air.
He couldn't tell what, but it seemed like something odd was going to happen, feeling slightly uneasy, he decided to walk to a different part of Croshent.
Old 01-19-2002, 07:47 PM   #60
Glorfindel

" They were playing hide n' seek over there by the Bulwark Inn," answered Glofindel pointing towards were he had told Tallulah to hide " I told Tallulah to hide in a hole under the Inn, and Lily is looking for her over in that direction too, but you said that they have been gone since yesterday, what happened?"
Closed Thread