Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2002, 01:24 PM   #41
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Skye
The Metropolis of Rhykatam, An undiscovered alley

~As you edge closer into the alley the whimpering grows louder. Your confident expression turns puzzled. The alley is dank, damp, dusty, and very dark. Your elven ancestry comes in handy once again. Your infravision however, sees very little in the cold night. A streak of red catches the corner of your eye, and it appears something is shaking beneath a discarded box.~

Skye

Cautiously, Skye takes her sword (still sheathed- she doesn't want to unsheath it except when absolutely necessary) and reaches for the box with its tip. Using her elven reflexes, she flips the box over quickly, and blinks, slightly taken aback by the creature she discovers.
Old 01-19-2002, 01:27 PM   #42
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Croshent

'I'd be happy to Eben' said Garaeth, and he could not be more truthful, he had made a good friend in Eben, and liked practicing with him.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]

Old 01-19-2002, 01:39 PM   #43
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Lerris Shadow's keep tavern

"well Col let's here it, all! Glad to hear Anny's well."

So let me here the news, all of it *looks around and sees that it is still to early for the morning villagers to be at the inn* if you have the time. I'm most interested in Erikay, but want to hear about the south as well. I've been idle far to long for my tastes. I need to get out on the open road.

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: AngelofDeath ]

You Can Not Hide
Old 01-19-2002, 02:01 PM   #44
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Skye

~There it lay, howling out in agony. You were taken aback, expecting a monster. But the source of the whimpering was a tiny little baby. A half-elf. You shake your head. There were more close-minded memebers of humans and elves that would shun a crossbreed. The little thing was strong enough to cry, but was thinner than a sapling. You could ignore it, but you probably wouldn't feel right. You're unsure that you'd want to take the little one for your own. You could always turn it into the garrison, they might care for it... Or maybe one of your friends? You're confused as you hunch next to the child.~

Garaeth
City of Croshent, Paladin training grounds

~Eben smiled as they entered the grounds. He turned to his friends.~ "Archery, swordsmanship, mounted combat... So many things to do! Where shall we start, friend?"

Lerris
Hamlet of Shadowrun, Shadow's Keep Tavern

~He smiled at his curious friend.~ "Patience my friend! My mouth cannot travel as fast as your mind!" ~He chuckled, then continued.~ "Word is that Erikay's been having some trouble with kobolds and the like. Say they just hit the boarders, some farmer's field. Sent out two dwarves... And that was it! Say the one is a killer fighter, bit crazy maybe but a real wildcat in a pinch. They're afraid that more are going to come though." ~He stopped, looking at his friend's cup.~ "Want more tea?"
Old 01-19-2002, 02:02 PM   #45
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Aoisan
Town of Todmey, Market street

~Lowell looked behind and found that indeed a small crowd was forming. He growled at the harem.~ "Oh leave me alone!" ~The group giggled and obeyed, muttering about how cute he was when he was angry. Lowell rolled his eyes as he turned back to his friend.~ "I feel like my life is a fox hunt sometimes, and they're the hounds!" ~He smiled.~ "You think if I steal somebody else's clothes and run through a river it'd throw 'em off the scent?"

Aoisan - Market Street, Todmey

"Heh, maybe they will, if you roll around in the mud a bit afterwards. But then again, maybe that won't work at all. We both know that those ladies aren't attracted to you because of your irresistable odour."

With these words, Aoisan wrinkled his nose.

"Pfaugh, what have you been doing? I'm used to some very bad smell, but man, you stink. Where have you been?"
Old 01-19-2002, 02:13 PM   #46
Talthyr Malkaviel

'Well my friend, I think we could have a little touch-up on our hand-to-hand combat skills.'
'I shall choose after you, please do pick a weapon.'
Old 01-19-2002, 02:29 PM   #47
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Ok ok ok here's my post....

I paitiantly wait at the counter for anybody to talk to...

"Aye lady!Whare be me ale?I never seen such lousy service in decades!" a fat dwarf yelled.My face turned red I marched over and yelled "LISTEN YOU FAT LUG!IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT YOU DUMB DRINK ISN'T HERE!NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE DEAD SHUT up..." (Note: Tiama has a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery quick temper) the dwarf fell on the floor "Please do- do- don't hurt me!" He scrambled to his feet and ran out of the tavern.Every one looked at me "Hee hee,hello," I said and crept back to the counter.Avern walked over "All right Tiama your shift over," I sighed "Ok I'm going,"...
Old 01-19-2002, 02:37 PM   #48
Talthyr Malkaviel

Croshent- The Order Building

Garaeth and Eben were quite evenly matched, if one was slightly better with one weapon or technique, the other was just as much better with a different one.
They had been friends for most of their lives, and had often talked about how they would be righteous paladins and destroy evil when they grew older.
Garaeth looked fondly back on these memories as they matched blow for blow, the clamour of steel upon steel rising like an epiphany, then they decided to have a short rest.

Old 01-19-2002, 04:23 PM   #49
Lucre
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Lucre:
Elle - Temple of Myathea, Karamikay(sp?)

Elle was kneeling at the altar of the temple as an old man dressed in rags stumbled in coughing up blood.
"Sister" He said, "I need help. This cut."
He showed her a wound on the side of his stomach.
"I got it 2 days ago when i was mugged by some bloody theives, they took all i had - only a few coppers, but i don't have anything else."
Elle looked at the infected wound and said,
"This is really bad, are you sure they didn't stab you with a poisoned blade?"

"I don't know. It just really hurts and hasn't gone away."

The old man replied. Elle muttered a few spells like cure disease and neutralise poison, but to no avail.

"I... I'm so sorry, none of my spells will work. This has never happened before, it... it must be some kind of special poison. I... I can probably slow it down until i find you an anti-poison, but i will need to find the blade which stabbed you."

Elle stuttered, "Can... can you tell me where you were mugged?"

"Outside the Inn by the Temple Of Liatramo,"

The old man said as he fell to the floor - unconscious. After putting him in one of the bedrooms at the back of the temple with a note by him so nobody disturbed him, Elle set of to the Temple of Liatramo.
Old 01-19-2002, 04:35 PM   #50
Talthyr Malkaviel

Croshent.

Garaeth and Eben rested, talking amiably about times past, and thoughts to the future.
While they were talking, Garaeth noticed Sir Tyrus with a new group of novices and pointed them out to Eben, they both smirked lightly at Tyrus' undying dedication to the reeling in of hopeful noviiates.
They both had memories, good and bad, of Tyrus, although they loved and respected him, as did most at the order, he was well renowned to be a hard taskmaster.
Luckily, all novices eventually lost that anger at him as they realised it was just his extremely effective method of training and turning eager initiates into fully fledged, faith-bound paldins of Veseer.