Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2002, 12:22 PM   #21
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

OOC: once again, thank you for helping me post, mom... sowwy I got myself into this

You could hear a helpless smile beneath the lady's veil. "looks like I have no choice now." Her dark blue eyes scanned over everyone, studying intently, as if trying to convince herself of her next move.

Sedan stood quietly, not daring to hassle his Mastress. Finally, with a resigned sigh, she spoke "I am Lady Vennesa, wife of Lord T'Sarzkur. I am here... to speak for my husband. I am not pleading for favors that might benefit my family, but to warn you an impending treachery."

"And what would that be?" you asked suspiciously, not sure if you should believe this woman's words

"My husband is innocent" She said with an assuring tone, you could almost see the confident and trust on the fair face behind that black silk veil. "My husband is innocent."

"Are you suggesting that your husband is framed?" you asked

Lady Vennesa seemed to be concerned suddenly, she didn't reply after a moment of struggle. "Yes, and I cannot tell you how I know it. That I cannot answer... no, I cannot. And it does not concern with yourself. All you need to know is, my husband is innocent."

"Why are you telling us this?"

"My husband is imprisoned, they took him from my house!" Stopping, she seemed about to break down into tears, struggling for a long time before she found her breath back. Then with renewed control she continued "The trial will be held in three weeks, if no further evidence is gathered to help my husband, he is convicted of 13 death and attempt to murder Lord Wolfsheim. There are witnesses."

"So what are you hoping us to do?"

"I heard that the main charge against my husbad is because of Loki. I know this man Loki Erisen. He is my husband's legion commander, but that is all I know about him. Find him, please, if you can find him, I can prove my husband's innocence!"
Old 01-23-2002, 01:25 AM   #22
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Odin Magnus muffled a cough,

"And you Sir Byronas? Lucre? Any comment to make?"
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 07:51 AM   #23
Lucre
Elminster

"I... uh... think we should help her, she doesn't look mean.And the reward would be?" Lucre said slowly. There was obviously money to be made.
Lucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 08:25 AM   #24
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

"You have my sword, my lady" Byronas said "A Paladin's work is to protect innocents and I have to prove that I am good enough to have my title."
Old 01-24-2002, 02:16 AM   #25
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

"Very well then... it looks like the matter is settled then. We will investigate and see what we can do to help your husband, but... no promises made, we do not guarantee success.

However. You have our word that we will keep this matter a secret, shall we shake on that?"

Odin Magnus then extended his hand to the lady and motioned the others to join in the handshaking.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 02:20 AM   #26
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

*Wait! Before I give my promise, I want to know what payment I will get..
I dunnae my axe to anyone for free!*
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 07:46 AM   #27
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The woman smirked "An alliance with the second in command martial of Goriffen Dale's city defense is not enough, I suppose?" She nodded "Well, money will do then? and fame, you will be surprised how far that can take you at this place." She looked at Odin knowingly.

Reaching out her delicate featured hand, you made a deal. "You can find me just northeast of the Imperial Ground in the inner city. My manshion is the fourth one down the shore starting from the entrance at east Inner City Gate. If you have any information, please inform me. Thank you."

After that, she took her leave.
250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 08:31 AM   #28
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The night grew darker.

need a hint about tomorrow's meeting place?
Old 01-25-2002, 02:40 PM   #29
Lucre
Elminster

ooc: We are meant to meet her? but we dont have any information or anything.
Lucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 12:22 AM   #30
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: tmr, you are going to meet the halfling at some place you haven't figured out yet. remember?