Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-27-2001, 11:06 PM   #11
Madrigan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well since my party is of mixed alignement ( Mage(me)NE, Viconia NE, Edwin LE, Yoshimo LN, Keldorn LG and Jaheira )I'm pretty much open to everyone. I don't care for the good guys versus the bad guys anymore.

I find it much more interesting to see my PC's getting at each others throat than having a single good/bad alignement. It also leave you with the choice of doing every type of quest you want to take depending on what is the most profitable.( A word to the wise : don't put Keldorn the leader of your party if you got Viconia on your team. After a while Keldorn decides that he had enough and he kill her on the spot!)

I'm also pretty much story-oriented so I would like to keep Imoen in the party and since she must play a somewhat important role in TOB, I figure that I'm gonna stick with her for a while. Anomen is probably going to come into the party as well since I need another strong fighter to complement Keldorn. So my party from now on is going to look like this: Me ( mage )
Keldorn ( Paladin )
Anomen ( Fighter/cleric )
Imoen ( Thief/mage )
Viconia ( Cleric )

That leaves one place for another one. Since I'm a mage and Imoen is one too, I'll probably dump Edwin ( plus he's such a pain in the ass ! ) Now I guess I'm stuck with either Jaheira, Minsc, Korgan, Jan, Mazzy or Nalia. I didn't include Cernd or Haerdalis since I'm not too fond of these Characters so I'll leave them be.

By the way, I Know of a tip to get Jaheira a nice Defender +5, When you go to kill Bodhi in her lair, Drizzt and his friends helps you fight her. The thing is that you can let her kill Drizzt ( or worse, if you are VERY evil, help her kill him then kill her) and voila ! A Nice Defender +5 plus his other stuff. My friend told me about it and I want to know if it would be a good idea to keep Jaheira ( since she desesperatly need a good weapon ! and none except a club +3 seems to be best suited for her in the game ) Well, anyway that's it ! Now It's back to BG2. If somebody know what would be the best Character for my remaining sixth slot, let me know !