Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 12:31 AM   #221
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Don't do that! [img]smile.gif[/img] Hmmm.. I thought all the furnature was PLOT. I will have to check now.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ooops...Bugdush isn't the smartest around, and he hasn't quite learned to control his spells too well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It would seem it was just the 'Fancy Stools' that it took out. Everything and everyone else was okay.
Old 12-24-2004, 12:45 PM   #222
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

on the quest Lulu gives you, once she tells you what to do, your journal updates telling you you have completed it, but there were no boots other than the ones I was wearing, and she would not take those.
Old 12-28-2004, 07:54 PM   #223
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeah, still working on Lu Lu. Gonna find out where I want to put the boots. This is the kinda quest that you'd finish by luck--you're exploring, and oh! Here are those boots, so and so wanted! [img]smile.gif[/img] Because she won't hint to where they may be, as she doesn't know. [img]smile.gif[/img] It will be a special reward though, for SURE.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 12-28-2004, 08:01 PM   #224
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

If you can how about making the boots a random drop ? That way it won't be in the same place twice.

Can NWN scripting do that ?
Old 12-29-2004, 05:36 AM   #225
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

1. On level 11 the beholders keep disapearing into the ground and the air. if you hit them with a AOE spell they die up in the air or buried in the ground. This makes it impossible for you to complete the quest as you can't retrieve the eye stalk.

2. The 3 missing members quest on level 11 to level 12 doens't complete properly in your quest log.

If you complete the quest by giving them the note it doesn't reflect this in your quest log and the quest remains uncompleted in your diary ( you still get the Xp though)

Also for some reason when you get the note from the woman on 11 the combat window states that you get a scythe and when you give up the note on 12 it says that you loose a scythe.
Old 12-29-2004, 05:06 PM   #226
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Oh god! Thats one I missed! [img]smile.gif[/img] lol! I can fix those pretty easy. Dunno about the random boots drop though. Hmmmm..

BTW, we went 97 hours without a crash! Longest time EVER! (it still resets of course) but man, that is awesome! All this bug reporting is really paying off guys! Thanks!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 12-29-2004, 06:50 PM   #227
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Thats cool! I will keep an eye out for any more bugs.

BTW if your working on the mod one thing I would like to see taged onto the quest is an alignment change.

EG. for the drow priestess on level 1 you could take her quest to kill the other drow however when you speak with the other drow on level 2 they can offer you more to kill her (i.e typical drow backstab) this could cause an alignment shift.

Eg 2. For the Savro quest you can take his message to his family and

A) give them money for a good alignment shift
B) rob them blind for a bad alignment shift

Both options will still give you XP.

I would like to see more consequences for our actions in undermountain. it stops all those Assassins and blackguards from doing good quests just for the Xp and stop all the good paladins from being hired by Ben to assasinate Lester.

What do you think?
Old 12-29-2004, 08:45 PM   #228
Ravenbear
Dungeon Master

I would second waht t-d-c said.
It seems people are logging on doing all the quests no matter what their alginment is.
Also if the bugs are worked out the CEP package dealing with crafting I'd like to see the shield and helmet put into crafting.

Thanks Crowwalker
Old 12-29-2004, 10:04 PM   #229
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Don't know if this is a bug but Roddybug the Wizard had a tendency to not follow me from place to place today.

Mostly he doesn't go through the various portals on level 7 which is kind of a problem because that darned Xanther (sp?) wizard did me in a number of times! LOL

I got him up on the platform for the first one but he just didn't follow me in.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:50 PM   #230
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

That happens with all the NPC's.

For some reason they don't follow through portals or secret doors resulting in them getting stuck. I think thats a problem with the NWN engine.

EDIT: Spelling and also to say we found who has been casting tiemstop. Turns out Teri-Sha the NPC on level 10 has been casting it when you have her in your party.

Also one of the Drow mages in the proving grounds casts it a couple of times in battle as well.

Recommend we remove the spell from the Mod for the time being cause its annoying as all hell [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-30-2004, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]