Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2002, 04:25 AM   #11
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

only bug i had was once trying to find desharik or whatever his name was in the dungeon, after getting the four items. well walking thru the dungeon my char had a glitch or something and ended up on top of the wall inbetween rooms. and unfortunately its not like MW where you can type in your console "fixme" just god thing i had saved not to far before. just reloaded. other than that no problems at all
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 10:18 AM   #12
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Not really a bug, but I notice that if you play about twelve hours in a row (can't help it) that the game gets much slower. Actually, I probably exited and restarted three times in there to get my resources back. But, I only have 128 megs.
Old 06-24-2002, 10:25 AM   #13
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by theifprowess:
only bug i had was once trying to find desharik or whatever his name was in the dungeon, after getting the four items. well walking thru the dungeon my char had a glitch or something and ended up on top of the wall inbetween rooms. and unfortunately its not like MW where you can type in your console "fixme" just god thing i had saved not to far before. just reloaded. other than that no problems at all
For this it will cost you 50 gold [img]smile.gif[/img] unless you walk back. When you get stuck just use your handy dandy rock of recall and teleport back to the temple. When you use the gate to return, it should plop you down in the nearest good space. Worked for me when I got stuck in a wall.
Old 06-24-2002, 06:45 PM   #14
Kraki
Welcomed New User

well i'm getting kind of frustrated here. i've installed NWN and when i run it i get the intor movies, then nothing. if I out then back in i get the menu but it moves incredibly slow. after i click it takes a few seconds to do anything.. i'm running a 1.3gHz 256MB RAM with a 64MB Video card... and it does with on every video seting. any ideas? thanks

Kraki
Kraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 07:26 PM   #15
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Zateel:
Not really a bug, but I notice that if you play about twelve hours in a row (can't help it) that the game gets much slower. Actually, I probably exited and restarted three times in there to get my resources back. But, I only have 128 megs.
that might be your vid card over heating. FI it over heats it slows down to cool off. I use to have that problem and I added an additional fan to cool things off.

Ok I have found two what i think are bugs. In port last all the talk choices are slow to come up. Wha tis odd is it only happens to me in that zone
In Mutamin dugeon in a room filled with doors and trap chests tomi goes into a loop saying tha the disarmed the traps but they still sow red in additon my pc even if ordered to disarm the traps doesn't move to do so. the bright spot is I ahd enough hp to trip the traps and live had to heal inbetween each one though
Old 06-24-2002, 11:58 PM   #16
zlandar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I haven't been able to pick the spell penetration feat so far during the game. Everyone time I select the feat during level up, on the summary screen it says "(none)" under feats and won't let me click ok, forcing me to cancel.
zlandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 08:23 PM   #17
MagiK

A couple of apparent bugs...any thoughts would be appreciated.

1. Im an 8th level Ranger and have chosen A Panther for my animal companion, but after having used this skill successfully several times, I now can no longer summon the creature, even after leveling up and reselecting. My radial menu shows that I have one use for the summons but it is greyed out..and never comes back no matter how many times I rest or level up.

2. Bug #2 is that occasionally I have noticed my quick save game reverting to an older one. It happens infrequently but is very annoying when I have to go back to my last full save...I do both frequently now.
Old 06-25-2002, 10:29 PM   #18
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
A couple of apparent bugs...any thoughts would be appreciated.

1. Im an 8th level Ranger and have chosen A Panther for my animal companion, but after having used this skill successfully several times, I now can no longer summon the creature, even after leveling up and reselecting. My radial menu shows that I have one use for the summons but it is greyed out..and never comes back no matter how many times I rest or level up.

2. Bug #2 is that occasionally I have noticed my quick save game reverting to an older one. It happens infrequently but is very annoying when I have to go back to my last full save...I do both frequently now.
I dont have answers but some thoughts...

Bug #1 Is you ranger wearing armor that would restrict using his abilities ( if that applies under 3rd ed. rules) or has he had an alignment shift away from good? ( kill any commoners?) or a level drain?

Also what happens when you assign the animal summons to a hotkey?

My druid is eighth level and I have encountered no bugs with her Animal companion.

Bug#2 And I thought I just forgot to save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am now very aware of this, as I have fallen prey to it twice, Both times I thought I was just absentminded about Q-saving!!!!!! Or are you just absent-minded sometime too ?

Goodluck with your animal companion! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2002, 10:49 PM   #19
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

check your armor just take it off and see what happens you might have disabled your ranger skills with the type of armor you have. Aslo i hada problem once when I zoned and my bear did nto It loked to me like i had no bear with me but ti woudl nto let me cast for another one. I zoned back and there he was he had got stuck in awall.
Old 06-26-2002, 01:14 AM   #20
DeSoya
Manshoon

Okay then....
I'm having a strange problem. I'm playing an elven fighter mage. He was a ninth level fighter and I added one level of wizard when I reached tenth. All it gave me was 3 skill pts, 3 hps, and the ability to summon a familiar. I cannot cast any spells. I can't hot key them, I can't pick them off of the radial menu. They do not appear there so I can't choose them for either on the fly casting or hotkeying. I've tried: Taking off my armor (it's leather, 10% failure chance). Restarting. Releveling. Reloading a bunch. Clicking like a starcraft addict on crack..... But still... No spells.

Any suggestions?

DeSoya

P.S. My INT is 13 so no problems there.