Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-09-2002, 01:49 AM   #11
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:

I didnt even bother reading that bit, I reckon all that maths is just coincidence.

It is. When we look for things to link phenomina, we are bound to come up with very coincidental things. Example: the Septermber 11 attacks...

11/9 americans right it month first 9/11 their emergancy number.
Twin towers- standing next to each other look like the number 11.
Confucious said (suposedly) the third great war will begin with the fall of a major city.
Cofucious was also suposed to have said alot of other things which bear some very slight resemblance to the september 11 attacks.

Crazy, no ??
Old 02-09-2002, 02:16 AM   #12
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:

I didnt even bother reading that bit, I reckon all that maths is just coincidence.

I only found it looking for something other than math.
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2002, 03:52 AM   #13
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:

It is. When we look for things to link phenomina, we are bound to come up with very coincidental things. Example: the Septermber 11 attacks...

Confucious said (suposedly) the third great war will begin with the fall of a major city.
Cofucious was also suposed to have said alot of other things which bear some very slight resemblance to the september 11 attacks.

Crazy, no ??

If you think thats strange, do this:

"One of the flight numbers that crashed into the WTC was Q33NY. Enlarge the font size to 50. Then change the font to Wingdings. "

Pretty strange, huh?
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-09-2002, 03:59 AM   #14
Drake
Baaz Draconian

will the world realy come to an end in the year 1998?
Old 02-09-2002, 05:09 AM   #15
Lavindathar
Harper

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:

Crazy, no ??

I don't know the exact quotes, but I think he said that the War would start when the great towers fall.....That's why everyone got so spooked! I'm just gonna do that font thing!
Old 02-09-2002, 05:19 AM   #16
Lavindathar
Harper

I have just done that font thing....and I have to admit, that is freaky!!!

Heres a link to what it does:

http://www.geocities.com/driver2world/q33ny

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]

Old 02-09-2002, 08:03 AM   #17
Jorath Calar
Harper

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lavindathar:
[QB]I have just done that font thing....and I have to admit, that is freaky!!!

Heres a link to what it does:

http://www.geocities.com/driver2world/q33ny

QUOTE]

The funniest thing is that wasn't even the the number of any of the flight.

And it was Nostradamus that said the War would start after the twins would fall in the city of God.... but after the WTC this was taken and changed to "The twin tower will fall in the city of York" just to freak people out... People are very dumb when it comes to these things

And boy did that guy have a lot of free time... he probably realised he had never really put his calculator to good use and wanted to make it up to it... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2002, 08:39 AM   #18
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

It's probably not that hard to do with any largeish number if you know a few mathematical proceedures. Like everyone had said; it's just a question of sitting down and wasting a few hours doing it.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 02-09-2002, 09:09 AM   #19
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Very, very funny Neb! A man with far too much imagination for one person I think. And as for the font thing, I also think that is pretty worrying.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-09-2002, 09:21 AM   #20
Legolas
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
will the world realy come to an end in the year 1998?

LOL

Yes Drake, and Neil, it will [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!