Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-11-2001, 06:49 PM   #11
FanPyre
Dungeon Master

Well i have no fancy picture to add Dont know how to add it, if u can tell me please shout here thxs.Now where was i... oh yes! Why not add a get it off your chest forum, moderate for bad language but allow people to air their grieviences about anything. Just an idea.

I dream of Death and Death dreams of me.
Old 03-11-2001, 06:55 PM   #12
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
A sports forum is a good idea, but I think a Star Trek forum might be a little bit too specialized. I loved TNG and like DS9 and Voyager, but still.

If you add a sports forum for the lads, for reasons of equal opportunity, there also ought to be a knitting & embroidering forum for the gals !

Ramon, suddenly in a hurry, runs off, dodging and taking cover ...
Ramon, just don't stand by me . . . don't want anything to hit me . . . (get him, ladies . . .)

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 07:07 PM   #13
Hesperex

Perhaps you should add a forum dedicated to Item creation/editing and basic infinity engine manipulation/customisation sort of thing. ...just a though but I think it would be a hit with a few of us like Me, 250 , Memnoch , John The Hell Caster and maybe some new members would join.

------------------

Master Assassin of the Holy Flame.
My website http://hesperex.8k.com

Old 03-11-2001, 07:34 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
Perhaps you should add a forum dedicated to Item creation/editing and basic infinity engine manipulation/customisation sort of thing. ...just a though but I think it would be a hit with a few of us like Me, 250 , Memnoch , John The Hell Caster and maybe some new members would join.

That's a really good idea - I don't know that much about it myself, and a lot of these threads are appearing on the BGII board so I think a dedicated space would generate some interest, as well as keeping them separate from game hints & queries (not because I have anything against them being on the BGII board, it just would make it easier to find what you're looking for).

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-11-2001, 07:36 PM   #15
Hesperex

Well theres one supporter thanks Epona , lets hope others think the same way.

------------------

Old 03-11-2001, 07:47 PM   #16
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I too think that is a good idea Hesperex!

Epona! Nice to see you again!

As for Ramon's comment, I think he wants to play! Let's give him what he wants eh? Ladyzekke casts "knitting" on Ramon. Ramon is effectively wrapped like a mummy in thread.

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 07:51 PM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hah! Thanks Lady Wendy! That'll teach him...
Incidentally I think the Customization Forum is a great idea too!

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-11-2001, 07:58 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Melusine - Yes we frequently get questions about sigs, smileys, etc. It would be also good to have a separate place for them so they don't keep freefalling here! Sometimes I like to refer back re color chart, smiley chart, etc. I bookmarked them, but if I open them up while I am replying, when I X out I X out everything, including my Reply! With it on another forum, I could just take a looksee and bounce back to my reply. Did that make any sense?

Yes, Ramon is all tied up now. Wonder how he'll get out of it...?

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 07:59 PM   #19
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Ladies, that is just not fair !

It is all Memnoch's fault. Once he suggested a sports forum, there was no way out. My mind had to come up with something like above, it was utterly inevitable.

Note to myself: I have to edit my profile and add "blameshifting" to the list of my interests.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-11-2001, 08:01 PM   #20
Hesperex

--BUMPING--

------------------