Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 12:29 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yep - another of those quests out of order things - perhaps if they had devoted more time to polishing up the game this would have been resolved (simply put some of the bad trees in the enchanted sea area - that wouldn't have been hard).

Did anyone bother to check if after they had already opened the tomb and then got the seeds from the Isle of Sands area if you could still get that 3rd wizard's quest ? Hmmm guess I might try that.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 10:33 AM   #2
Erad

Well, its kinda strange.In my last game, there were only 2 quests in qizard guild.And now, my zennie lvl 65 is offered a 3rd quest (open anephas tomb) AAAAh, i see!!! If You are able to get the seed from oakenmir, then You will hget 3rd quest!!!!!!!but thats stupid.Its hard to get the seed from him.My thief lvl 12 in pickpocket couldnt do a damn thing, and other trees are AFTER the temple.So, bassicly, If u want to get 3rd quest, you need to kill the good guy, or steal from him, and then procced to the temple.Stupid.

Erad
Old 01-07-2001, 02:19 PM   #3
Erad

nope Wyv, its not possible, unless You posses the Fly spell
You are a Wyvern after all

Erad