Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 09-01-2005, 07:05 PM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Yay!! Us Aussies finally got our PSP's yesterday and so far I have been nothing but impressed, not only were the graphics amazing for such a small device, but the amount of stuff they have crammed into those little discs is amazing....
Anyways, I was just wondering what games you PSP owners have and what are your opinions of them?

Yesterday I bought Metal Gear Solid: Acid and V8 Super cars 2
Though I have only played V8 Super cars 2 for about half an hour, I can already see just how much stuff is in there and it looks great (so great I had to stop myself taking it to work because I knew I would just play it)
As for MGS, I have only watched the into and the demo mission thing at the start, and it looks pretty fun so far... Strange and different, but fun.

I can't wait until Liberty city stories come out, along with Mercury, Maybe coded arms and a few others..
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 06:34 AM   #2
Eagle eye
Elminster

I think you are talking about Metal Gear Acid.
I strongly recommend 'Wipeout Pure' and 'Rainbow Six: Lockdown' in that order. Wipeout Pure is a must. Liberty City Stories is already out in NZ, so why don't you come over and get it to stop your anxiety. I think you are talking about Metal Gear Acid.

[ 09-02-2005, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Eagle eye ]
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 09:32 AM   #3
StigTC

You said for such a small device, how are they compared to a high-end PC?
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:39 PM   #4
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

I can't handle car games myself so I got Untold Legends. Nothing too spectacular graphically but it's still damn impressive coming from such a device. Will have to go in and pick up a FPS as well at some stage!
Bokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 12:08 AM   #5
Chewbacca
Zartan

Untold Legends is great. It has a sequal in the works too. Mercury is neat. Tony Hawk rocked on the PSP. Virtually a PS2 port, almost better.

Burnout Legends is one I'm waiting for. 2 more weeks!

OF course Liberty City Stories is the real killah on the horizon.

FSP have a tough control scheme challenge. Coded Arms was alright, but had it's share of flaws. I look forward to SOCOM though.