Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-20-2003, 06:06 PM   #1
Stratos
Vampire

I have completed all henchman quests except for one: Daelan's. I can't find the axe I'm looking for, or rather I know where it is (dungeon below Green Griffon Inn right?) but I've already finished the dungeon race and can't get back inside. Is there a way to get the axe by an un-conventional way such as a CLUA console command like the one in BG2?

Thanks.

[ 09-20-2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 09-21-2003, 05:51 AM   #2
wellard
Dracolisk

Is it possible to find the item in the temple font? *lost and found* Just a guess, or is that only for items found and then somehow lost?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 05:04 PM   #3
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Is it possible to find the item in the temple font? *lost and found* Just a guess, or is that only for items found and then somehow lost?
No sorry it wasn't there, but thanks anyway. I did, on the other hand, manage to spawn it by using the DebugMode so now Daelans quest is solved as well.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:30 PM   #4
Wolf Blade
Dungeon Master

Hey, could you tell me how you were able to spawn the item? Also, there's somebody who needs a tomb, and I think they would find the "spawning" code as a relief
Wolf Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 12:32 PM   #5
Stratos
Vampire

I'll take no responsibility of you somehow mess up the game, but here you go:

1. First press Left Shift and the ´ button (the one to the left of the Backspace button). I have some minor problems to make it work so you might have to try for awhile. On the upper left corner of the screen you should see something that look like this > _ . Type DebugMode=1 and then press Enter. The word Success should pop up on your screen.

2. Type dm_spawnitem xxxxxxxx where the x's represent the item code. I only know the item code for the specific item I was looking for so you'll have to search the Net to find a list of the other items.

Don't forget to close the DebugMode by typing DebugMode=0 afterwards. Also I would recommend you to only use this as a last resort as it can be easily abused, such as giving yourself powerful weapons early in the game. There might also be a risk that you mess up some quests by giving yourself certain items in a wrong order or similar so use it at your own risk.
Old 09-23-2003, 08:34 PM   #6
Wolf Blade
Dungeon Master

Dont worry- I won't abuse my powers

I have learned from another game that got hacked out (Diablo) and learned that just cheating like that leads to having a very, very boring game.

Anyways, in my little adventure, I just got some Red Dragon Armor- its awesome, forged my Astral Blade +2- pretty cool (just a tad better than my Blade of the Gladiater (or something like that), so I think I'm nearing the end of the game

[ 09-23-2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Wolf Blade ]
Wolf Blade is offline   Reply With Quote