Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2002, 02:56 PM   #1
timberwolf
Dungeon Master

I have just finished the game, strange the joker Nikedemus (did I spell it correct)never came for his favour. Where does this happened? B4 u enter severed hand?
I hate to owe him a favour, especially when I am a hero in Icewind dale. This will definately kill my reputation with the folks expecially the ladies. Iselore did well though, planting some flowers for me.... imagine this

Rose of Kuldahar
damage :6d10 + 6
Attack bonus : +6
damage type : Piercing / Slashing
Enchantment : +6
Special :
Thorns oison damage 6 over 1 sec for 10 rounds.
Multi color roses : Can cast prismatic spary once per day

+ 5 to charisma (Where to find an adventurer carrying flowers. Will definately help those half Orcs char)
Weight : 0 lbs
Feat requirement : Exotic Weapon
Type : Single handed

Sorry guys, too much time spend in Kuldaher. Must sleep.......
Old 10-26-2002, 04:00 PM   #2
Jellyfish
Dungeon Master

Nickademus is really a joker...
When he was facing a lot of demons and pit fiends, he said,' I only have one spell left. BEHOLD!!!! I SUMMON THE GREAT POWERFUL UNSTOPPABLE ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!.........HEROES OF THE ICEWINDDALE...'

You were on your way to the Fields of slaughter. Suddenly, you found yourself surrounded by dozons of demons and fiends...
'Do me a favor!' Nickademus shouted out and fled away...
Old 10-26-2002, 04:10 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

what's that??
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 04:28 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

That's very strange. When you finally finish the magma chamber and actually exit to the Fields of Slaughter, Nikky is supposed to call you in to save his sorry butt by killing a bunch of demons. The only way I know to avoid this is not to ask for his help. But hey, if you got his help (preferably the xp award), and didn't have to play "hunt the monster", count yourself lucky.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 05:34 PM   #5
Magness
Quintesson

Nikky didn't call in the favor in my first time thru the game. I suspect that it was because I might have climbed back out of Dragon's Eye to head back to Kuldahar. Then I went straight to the fields of slaughter. Probably never triggered the "favor" script by exiting the lava fields in the "normal" manner.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 07:17 PM   #6
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

Wouldnt suprise me... I think Chapter 5 was never Debugged.
Old 10-27-2002, 08:08 AM   #7
timberwolf
Dungeon Master

thats what I actually did, went back to Kuldahar b4 continuing to fields of slaughter. Went back to get the Holy Avenger instead of helping him...brilliant!