Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-20-2003, 07:12 AM   #11
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
There are a set of Australian brothers on the board. But I will leave it to them to say who. Maybe people can guess. Unfortunatly one has been missing for a few months.
Who are the Aussie brothers? Just tell me.. i cant guess
Old 05-20-2003, 07:27 AM   #12
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
quote:
There are a set of Australian brothers on the board. But I will leave it to them to say who. Maybe people can guess. Unfortunatly one has been missing for a few months.
Who are the Aussie brothers? Just tell me.. i cant guess [/QUOTE]Well one does nay live in OZ na more - is that enuffovaclew .
Old 05-20-2003, 07:30 AM   #13
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
quote:
Who are the Aussie brothers? Just tell me.. i cant guess [/QUOTE]I like to see people suffer so the answer is .... NO [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

sorry the info came in a pm and with pm's *and my involment with ladies* I never tell, discretion pays dividends [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] But I'm sure one of them will drop by eventually.

[ 05-20-2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-20-2003, 07:48 AM   #14
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Interesting...*Clutches chin* My brother is severly dyslexic, so if he joined up his posts'd be unreadable.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:08 AM   #15
Zero Alpha

Me (Zero Alpha) and BruceTheAussie are brothers. i'm older but he was on here first. were not, nor have ever been to astraila tho.

i wonder who the aussie brothers are, hmm?

p.s. i hope he's not too pissed of for this reply
Old 05-20-2003, 08:12 AM   #16
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I only have a 13 year old sister, and she's not a fan of RPG's...she may like this forum, though I think she is a little young for most of the stuff here (as in the topics...I'm not sure, though. But forums aren't her thing, she prefers chatting, like MSN).