Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 08-13-2005, 08:03 AM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

I've Morrowind and Tribunal installed, but Tribunal is not ticked in the Data Files screen because I don't want to start its quest yet. But if I'm not mistaken the other features (like being able to make notes on maps) should still work. However, when I go to my journal, then to options and quests, none of my quests are listed there at all. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:20 AM   #2
Seraph
Quintesson

The active-quest feature relies on a journal entry being marked "quest name" and a journal entry being marked "quest finished" in the data files. As morrowind origioanlly didn't have the active quests feature none of the journal entries in the morrowind master file have that data, it was all added in the tribunal master file. So AFAIK your only choices are to go without that feature or to suffer the occasional attack while you sleep.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:31 AM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

while you may have to put up with the occassional attack, only one thing will allow you to actually start tribunal. so don't do it, fight the DB, enjoy the ugly, but good armor you get off them or sell it all off to make even better money.

the active quests feature alone is worth it, not to mention the map note-making.

V***V
Old 09-02-2005, 07:14 PM   #4
Seraph
Quintesson

I believe that the map note-making should work even if you don't activate the tribunal content. AFAIK it is a function of the program itself and doesn't require any masterfile content.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote