Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Someone tried to burn down our school today... Managed to get the science lab. Apparently alot of stuff happened last night. A car was stolen. My favorite mexican resturaunt was burnt to a crisp. And half of a local store was burnt down. And then the school. They say they used a molotov cocktail. Thankfully though, no one was hurt. This is really weird. Nothing really ever happens in the small town of ours...
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-12-2003, 06:03 PM   #2
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Wow that ia alot. Now where are you going to go for good mexican food. Thank god no one was hurt. I hope they catch these people.
Old 09-12-2003, 06:44 PM   #3
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Well if it wasn't a firday you might have gotten a day off school. Thats really strange though, do they think these incidents are related?
Old 09-12-2003, 06:48 PM   #4
Stratos
Vampire

Perhaps you have an arsonist on the loose.
Old 09-12-2003, 06:49 PM   #5
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
Well if it wasn't a firday you might have gotten a day off school. Thats really strange though, do they think these incidents are related?
They're pretty sure they are, I really didn't get alot of info on everything though.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-12-2003, 06:58 PM   #6
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I'm sorry, but that's just so cool. Kind of like Grand Theft Auto on a scholastic level.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:12 PM   #7
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
I'm sorry, but that's just so cool. Kind of like Grand Theft Auto on a scholastic level.
So cool? Would it be cool if people were killed? Maybe it's cool that some people lose their livelyhoods and can't afford to support their families or perhaps it would be cool if it was your house and your possesions that were burnt? Probably wouldn't be too cool then, huh?
Old 09-12-2003, 07:26 PM   #8
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

are they going to be able to rebuild the lab, and the resturaunt?
could be a kid who got tired of being picked on, happens sometimes, they get to much, then they break