Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2003, 08:33 AM   #1
Csaba
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Could anybody tell me, how I can get into the Rapax treasury room? I have found only one slide in the Prince's room, but that one leads to the chambers of the King and the Queen.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:41 AM   #2
rbeane1
The Magister

spoiler
You cant get in. but you can get some of the teasure out!
rbeane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 09:45 AM   #3
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by rbeane1:
spoiler
You cant get in. but you can get some of the teasure out!
well, that's helpful! can you spoil me a little more?
Old 10-01-2003, 01:58 PM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

There's a room with a glass tube and what looks like an empty wall safe. You put certain slips of paper into the tube (one at a time), and an item appears in the safe. These are the items in the treasure room. There are four altogether. So you should go looking for four deposit slips.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 03:32 AM   #5
Csaba
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks everybody,
Ihave found that place earlier where you can put the Deposit Slips into the wall. (Nice Hat, it is a pity that my Ninja was olready at 125 with critical hits, and it seeems it can't get higher, not even with items).

[ 10-02-2003, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Csaba ]
Old 10-02-2003, 06:17 AM   #6
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightowl2:
There's a room with a glass tube and what looks like an empty wall safe. You put certain slips of paper into the tube (one at a time), and an item appears in the safe. These are the items in the treasure room. There are four altogether. So you should go looking for four deposit slips.

Nightowl2
Thanks Nightowl2,
I've used the tube, but I think I've only ever found one slip, and I never knew that those were the treasure room items... any hints on where I couls find more slips?

I would also love to know if I could get around the problem of one of my characters being enthralled by Al Sedexus. Has anybody figured something out?
Old 10-02-2003, 08:11 AM   #7
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

Spoiler for enthralldom
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You have to kill her or let the enthralled one die. When he resurrects it is gone. If you kill her, you may have to do it quickly to avoid turning the rest of the Rapax against you (you'll see what I mean).
Old 10-02-2003, 09:06 AM   #8
Wereboar
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
I've used the tube, but I think I've only ever found one slip, and I never knew that those were the treasure room items... any hints on where I couls find more slips?
You need the constable's key.
The constable can be found in the rapax cellar.
Then, use the key in the proper room.

Quote:
I would also love to know if I could get around the problem of one of my characters being enthralled by Al Sedexus. Has anybody figured something out?
Ever tried reading the autonotes?
Wereboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:00 PM   #9
sultan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziggurat:
If you kill her, you may have to do it quickly to avoid turning the rest of the Rapax against you (you'll see what I mean).
sorry to follow this off topic a bit, but i had a recent experience where i couldnt get away from (or freeze/ko - a 3-pc non-magic party) al-sedexy's friends, and fought my way out. i was surprised to find that, when it was over, our rating with "them" was still friendly, in spite of the fact that with each kill we got a message about the faction rating decrease.

ironically, i've always played to avoid killing them out of just those worries, and now i discover my worries were unfounded.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:34 PM   #10
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

I think it can go either way. Maybe a probability factor. My first game or two I could kill the Templars and come out OK, but I had at least one when they were in the red when I went back to the castle. I guess you take your chances. This reminds me of another off topic. You can kill the Assassin and Overmind Trang to get to the transporter in the Bluff and sometimes the Trang stay hostile, sometimes they don't. Someone has an evil mind who made this stuff up.