Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2001, 03:15 PM   #1
Valiant
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm currently in the serpent temple. I went through the kitchen to ride on these elevators. One of the two rooms you get the second or third statue. My question is there is a rock on the floor that you can't pick up or move, and discolored wall. Is there something you do for a secret passage there? Or is it just something thats there? Thanks

Also what is the deal with the snake statue that when you touch it the thing bites you? Is there anything to do with that? or just some annoying thing in the game that sucks if you do it?

[This message has been edited by Valiant (edited 03-16-2001).]
Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2001, 04:26 PM   #2
Moni

I believe it is on the top level here where you an look up the wall by the chest and see an opening near the ceiling. If you stack crates and climb them, you can get into another area that has some belfry spiders and more chests to plunder.

LOL I never touched the snake so I never got bit...I'll have to try that one out HAHAHA! The statue is an incense dispensor...drop (use) a gold serpin coin in the slot to recieve the incense cones...you'll need them later.

; )
Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 03-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 03-16-2001).]
Old 03-16-2001, 05:14 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Check Xignal's excellent maps/walkthru about the "discolored" wall -
http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

I'm not certain if you are saying this is in the Kitchen or one of the rooms you get to by taking the elevator - but Xignal's maps should solve the mystery for you!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote