Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2002, 09:24 PM   #1
Decurion
The Magister

I was just wondering how far Korgan's little task extends. I've never really had him in my party and I decided to try it and it just sorta....stopped. You go to the "crypt" or whatever that place is and he talks about how it was stolen then you go to the guy's house and find that he's been killed. So what then? Is that it? It seems like there should be more but nothing really happens.
Decurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 10:25 PM   #2
Judas Maccabeus
The Magister

SPOILER (I'm assuming)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go to the area above the Copper Coronet. Beat up on the group. Take the book. Sell it.
<br /><br />\'Far be it from me to do such a thing as flee from them! If our time has come, let us die bravely for our kinsmen and not leave a stain upon our glory!\'<br />--1 Maccabees 9:10
Judas Maccabeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 10:27 PM   #3
BlackJack21
The Magister

spoiler
Go to the roof of the copper coronet. You will be ambushed by the party that took the book. You can then sell it for a little bit of cash at the nearest merchant.
BlackJack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 10:43 PM   #4
Chamberlain
Dungeon Master

i got a question: does korgan actually have to be in ur group in order to do the quest
cuz i had him in my group for about 3 minutes, he told me about the quest and i dropped him...and i was wondering if i can just go and do the quest or do i have to pick him up again?
i would go see for myself but i dont wanna waste time going all the way down there and then find out that i need korgan
thanks in advance
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 11:21 PM   #5
untouchable
Manshoon

you need Korgan in your party to complete the quest. Only he knows where to go to get the book. I recomend having Edwin in your party when you do Korgan's quest. Very interesting little side quest that one...