Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-03-2004, 02:54 AM   #11
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
It's okay, Drew. They don't flash. Worship them as you wish. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2004, 03:13 AM   #12
Aerich
Lord Ao

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was something to do with the election. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I don't mind the turkey, although the tux does put me in mind of a certain maitre'd at a local restaurant. I've already had my Thanksgiving (Canada, eh ), and I got Christmas catalogues in the mail before MY Thanksgiving (Oct 11!). [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Bah humbug.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:53 AM   #13
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

It's going to be "super light" Christmas chez moi this year. My wife and inlaws decided long ago. It has nothing to do with money, we just don't need anymore junk in our lives. And as a Christian, I feel the need to re-focus.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:03 AM   #14
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Tell me about it. We have had the stores selling christmas trees since early october!

That is way to early
Lol, everytime I walk through Big W, I almost trip over the stupid trains they have set up everywhere...
Old 11-03-2004, 07:44 AM   #15
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
It's going to be "super light" Christmas chez moi this year. My wife and inlaws decided long ago. It has nothing to do with money, we just don't need anymore junk in our lives. And as a Christian, I feel the need to re-focus.
To each his own then eh?

Going to be a great Thanksgiving this year though, my grandparents are cooking and they always make the best stuffing
Old 11-03-2004, 11:45 AM   #16
Raumiel Hellilenda
Elite Waterdeep Guard

We see Christmas stuff before Halloween sometimes. That is just wrong, I think. It's bothersome. I'd rather have the christmas stuff come out a little later.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:15 PM   #17
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

I still have some of my last years turkey left. We got two, one massive one for putting up some lambs in the field, and another because we didn't know we were getting the first. *Shudders*
Old 11-03-2004, 03:20 PM   #18
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Tell me about it. We have had the stores selling christmas trees since early october!

That is way to early
Lol, everytime I walk through Big W, I almost trip over the stupid trains they have set up everywhere... [/QUOTE]Double LOL Now my wife wants one of those stupid trains for our tree! DAMN YOU BIG W!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 05:30 PM   #19
Maj
Drow Warrior

The stores can't help it. They need to advertise early... especially small businesses.

Edit: Oh and I like those trains. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-03-2004, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Maj ]
Old 11-03-2004, 10:44 PM   #20
SecretMaster
Apophis

Well I just got home from school earlier today, and some freak had christmas decorations. I mean, its bad enough that IW has turkey/thanksgiving stuff out, but it is even worse to blow off thanksgiving and go straight to the winter holidays. People are just so rude nowadays.