Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-25-2000, 09:15 AM   #1
varek

I got the arms and legs from the shade lich, then I talked to Kangaxx in the Docks. Found the other lich at the bar at the main gate, and killed him but I cant't find the torso.
The coffin is empty, all I can find is wands, a rod, nice sword and a necklace. I tried going back to Kangaxx, he says I still need the torso. What am I missing? It seems like something should be in that sarcphogus but, nope.

Old 10-25-2000, 08:43 PM   #2
Cowboy

Hello,

The golden torso is in bridge area I don't know anything about it just came across it. Area where people are being skinned after being killed. Is building south of tanner's. The door is trapped. Inside is a cript and you kill a lich that protects it. The you get the torso.

Old 10-25-2000, 09:23 PM   #3
varek

Yee Haw! Thanks pardner, that is the only building I couldn't get into on that map, I think I need a rogue stone to pass thru that door. Now if I could only remember who I sold all those funky rocks to....heh

Old 11-12-2000, 12:00 AM   #4
Tara

Found this by doing a search if this helps anyone to answer my question below on the elemental lich in the bridge district but still no real answers. First off where is the shade lich- second why am I to do this- is there someone to talk to to get the quest? What do you get? what happens when you put the body together?

Old 11-12-2000, 01:04 PM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Tara, this is not part of any quest, it's what's called an Easter Egg - a goodie that the developers put in that you find out about by exploring mundane areas.

Kangaxx is a HELL of an Easter Egg though...
Old 11-12-2000, 08:38 PM   #6
Suul-Yinn

SPOILER
This is a very tough series of encounters aimed at High level parties. There is a Lich in the docks area who asks you to find his body and limbs which are guarded by two other lichs. One is in the sewers, you will find it when you do the cult of the Eyeless quest in the Temple district. The other is in the bridge district, but not behind the strange door. The house looks like the inside of the Tanners and is adjacent to it, but has a basement. Once you return the limbs to the lich( Kangaax?) he attacks you. After defeating him he comes back stronger and uses the ninth level mage spell imprisonment every round! No save and magic resistance doesn't work but spell immunity abjuration does. Easiest way to kill him is reduce his magic resistance and petrify him. You get a nice ring and lots of EXP for your pain. Good luck, it took me 2 hours tonight (12/11/2000) to work out how to kill him! Maybe I am just thick...