Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2001, 07:21 PM   #131
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Yours airly would like an expresso shake with extra pep plz!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-11-2001, 07:24 PM   #132
Lioness
Jack Burton

Seph, it says I have to download to chat! I can't download anything.

Ok, don't you have a little chat window in the game? Why don't you or Milamber just post here or e-mail me whenit's time to start the game, telling me what to do to connect. Then I will join the game and communicate through the lil box on the BG screen.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-11-2001, 07:27 PM   #133
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ok, Pangur, here you go. *flips eggs benedict onto a plate*
Sorry bout that, debiler. I know how it is.
Comin right up, Gwhanos...hang on.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 09-11-2001, 07:28 PM   #134
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well the games being pushed back anyways because of the presidential address.

and... are you absolutely unable to dl something, or just not allowed? cuz the dl didnt show up on my desktop or anything...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-11-2001, 07:29 PM   #135
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

BB in about 5. I have to get myself some real life coffee(1.30 am already)

------------------
Calvin the bold - the malt beer lord is in!
Old 09-11-2001, 07:32 PM   #136
Lioness
Jack Burton

Not allowed.

When I went to join chat, signed in as a guest w/ username Lioness, and it said wait 2 min, while we download MSN Chat software. I cancelled, cuz I'd be in deep trouble if I downloaded MSN anything.
Aren't there chat rooms that you can visit on the web without any downloading or cookies? I know I visit the chat room at www.annemccaffrey.org , and there are no catches there, you just type in a username and chat.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 09-11-2001, 07:36 PM   #137
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i tried to get into a roleplay chat site that someone gave me, but it was unable to load it. no strings there, just unable to load (that would have been the designated meeting place if i could have gotten there...). oh well, ill just hafta try it w/ netscape now!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-11-2001, 07:37 PM   #138
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hey, any word from Milamber, Jafin, or Beaumanoir?

------------------

Lil' Angel
Old 09-11-2001, 07:39 PM   #139
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well Milamber just emailed me, he wants to push the game back cuz of presidential address. and Jafins up for game too, i just spoke with him. so as far as i know, the games still on, just a bit later (this week, at least). and as for Beau.. well none as of yet. wasnt even sure he was in it, to be honest...

------------------

Old 09-11-2001, 07:41 PM   #140
Lioness
Jack Burton

How late? I have to be in bed at 10.
or could we maybe start b4 the address? its at 9 EST, I think, so if we started at quarter of, or 8... It's 7:30 now, EST.

------------------

Lil' Angel