Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 11-21-2004, 03:16 PM   #11
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah it was definatly some fantastic work. Maybe you could film and episode in our Mod escape from Undermountain LOL. I can immangine those two finding there way down there and not knowing the way out.

Thanks for the great laughs that you have given me
Old 11-21-2004, 03:45 PM   #12
dplax
Jack Burton

Nice humor in the episodes. I liked it although the lack of lip movement was weird in the beginning. I understand though that that would be too hard to do. Awaiting further episodes eagerly.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 09:52 PM   #13
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

So far, all the content seen is done by me (the maps, the city, the forest, etc) with the NWN Toolset. Haven't used any modules for anything, since this way we can control how everything looks (and adjust stuff that needs to be moved for camera angles and stuff like that)... although the biggest problem always seemed to be something or someone running into our invisible camera man during a shoot. (This was a big problem in Episode 1 lol - till I just cleared all the paths around where the camera man would be standing).

[img]smile.gif[/img]

And yeah the lip movement has been the one thing everyone mentions... which is why we have gone with a lot more "away" shots.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:14 PM   #14
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Then again sooner or later the "heros" may stumble across some helmets that may allow you to do some close up shots. Just like what you did with the actual heros in the tavern.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:21 PM   #15
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Aye. The heroes will get "upgrades." Of course, how they acquire the money is... well, less than heroic but "justified" in their eyes. lol

The one who plays the role of the Armor Vendor will be done by my wife. (We're trying to include all of our RL friends... Paul will play a dwarf, Chad a wizard, my wife the armor vendor, Poppy a salt vendor, Christi a 'hostess', Brandi (Adam's wife) will be a 'lady of the evening', Chris will probably be a sword vendor, and our friend Jeremy will be filling the voice of the dragon...!)
Old 11-26-2004, 08:32 PM   #16
Firetoad
Dungeon Master

Great job. I really enjoyed them all.
Firetoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 08:44 PM   #17
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heya Firetoad! Thanks for checking them out. So far everyone seems to like Episode 4 the best... hoping we keep getting better... we're getting more comfortable with the writing and characters, so I hope that also means better and better material! [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's been a crazy week! Weds was out all night (wife's bday), Thurs was at a friend's place for Turkey Day till midnight, Friday a friend came over till 6am, and tonight headed to a friend's house probably till after midnight... Adam is gone for the weekend, so nothing's getting done episode wise this weekend.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:25 AM   #18
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Episode 4 is now on NWVault...

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/movies/...35809000.shtml
Old 12-03-2004, 12:41 AM   #19
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

LOl I Loved Episode 4. Definatly one of the best so far
Old 12-04-2004, 01:36 AM   #20
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heh! Thanks! I think Episode 4 is my favorite so far also... We did the audio for Episode 5, and got most of it filmed... gonna try to finish filming Episode 5 on Sunday, record audio for Episode 6, and even try to film Episode 6 if we can squeeze it in there. Then I will cut, splice and edit whatever we do manage to finish and hopefully have something new next week...