Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-20-2005, 04:38 AM   #91
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sunglass Man

Neverending Nights - Episode 17: Heroes Bar & Keep and...? - Weighing in at just over 8 minutes, this one is going to cost you 32.1 Megs of Neverending Nights Goodness! This one has it all! It has ALCOHOL! It has NAKED PEOPLE! It has VIOLENCE! Yes, adults - time to cover the eyes of those kids! This one goes all out with the craziness! Okay, so maybe it does have alcohol, naked people (person!) and violence... but I guess it's not that bad! This episode has our would be heroes entering a tavern in search for some broth to consume after a long trek through the Aries Desert! Elsewhere, this episode also introduces the sinister... ANDREA! The pieces are coming together as we draw closer and closer to the end of Season One! Can your heart take it?

Feel free to comment here about the episode here or come on over to the Neverending Nights - Episode 17 Comment thread on Neverending Nights.com!

Old 09-20-2005, 06:08 AM   #92
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

w00t I always enjoy these episodes.

Feedback to come!
Old 09-20-2005, 11:51 AM   #93
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Definitely eager to see what you have to say! [img]smile.gif[/img] I always start to worry, when an episode doesn't get a reply if I should continue with the updates. (Episode 16 got no replies) [img]smile.gif[/img] I hate to think it's a bother, but at the same time I know a lot of people have their forums they stick to and don't wander off into others. So I figured there were folks here who don't check our site, so posting it here, allows them to remain updated. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Okay, I am rambling now... but that's because for like five days in a row, I have been going to bed at 3am and getting up at 6am. Let me assure you, it's not good for one's mental state! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2005, 04:09 AM   #94
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello, folks. On several forums (ranging from RedvsBlue, to my own personal forum, to even our own precious forum here - several people asked us some Q&A (after stealing the idea from Tink and Ashlan)!

Now, the only one we're making available, is the LO-RES version. This is because the low res version is 97 megs all by itself. The high res version was something like 288 megs. Now I am more than sure no one wants to download a 288 meg file. I'd be surprised if anyone wants to download a 97 meg file of Adam and I answering some Q&A.

If you're questioning the size of the file - it's because it's 45 minutes long! That's right, this isn't one you can just sit down and watch - you have to commit to this one. Now, I am also going to warn parents up front - this is not one for kids to watch. There happens to be quite a bit of swearing through the video.

Another side note, I was originally going to edit it so that the questions were images, then you'd get our answers - but after importing this - I just loved the casualness of this video, and pretty much left it exactly as it is.

People we answered questions from are: Nameless, Ariess22, Chessrook, Temptress, The Crazy Owl, Almirena, DiMono, Ashlan, LilMermaid, Kometda, Tink, Bryy, nmorris, Angelus7 and finally, Mank.

Neverending Nights Q&A - An Evening With NeN - (96.8 Megs) - 44:29 in length - Download, enjoy and pass the URL to others! Thanks to all of you who took the time to ask questions, hope the answers at least amused you!

Old 09-30-2005, 01:28 PM   #95
Ale_beer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I finally got around to downloading and watching the all 17 episodes of Neverending Nights, absolutely hilarious, tremondously well done Vaprakgruumsh (Tawmis), I look forward to keeping up with the adventures of our heroes.

If i was a damsel in distress, i wouldn't feel very confidant if these 2 were coming to my rescue.

Well done.
Ale_beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:51 PM   #96
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Ale_beer:
I finally got around to downloading and watching the all 17 episodes of Neverending Nights, absolutely hilarious, tremondously well done Vaprakgruumsh (Tawmis), I look forward to keeping up with the adventures of our heroes.

If i was a damsel in distress, i wouldn't feel very confidant if these 2 were coming to my rescue.

Well done.
Ah ha! So here's where you came from? I saw the new user name and was curious how we managed to trick - er, I mean - lure - er... that is, invite another to join us in our forums! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well... no damsel should feel very confident with these two headed out to rescue them... and to think - they're going to take on a Dragon in Episode 21! (Of course, we have a vicious cliff hanger to keep people interested and eager for Season Two's beginning!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed them - and by all means, feel free to tell others, and get the word around! Word of mouth is the best form of advertising (mostly because it's free) [img]smile.gif[/img]

And rather than do a new post - I might as well attach this piece of snazzy news to this reply:

Well, this certainly came to me as a surprise. So I check my email today - expecting to hear more back about the Machinima 2Thousand5 Submission... and I find something else waiting for me in my inbox.

Hello Tawmis Logue,
Thanks for submitting "Neverending Nights" to the Bitfilm Festival.
As you know, we have selected it for this year's competition.
In some weeks the website will be updated with all relevant information on your work. So please check if all the credits and texts you have put into our database are correct.
Of course you will get one or more free accreditations for the Bitfilm Festival. Unfortunately we do not have the budget to invite you, but if you want to come to Hamburg on your own we will do our best to help you find an accommodation that suits you.
Please contact Lisa if you need help.
Best regards,
The Bitfilm team

I am shocked because I submitted to the Bitfilm quite some time ago...

Regardless, I can't recall what I submitted. If it was all of the episodes (up to a certain point) or a block of episodes!

Interesting to hear what comes of this.

So wish us luck for BOTH submissions!

Old 10-01-2005, 02:26 AM   #97
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Dude that was bloody funny. Great job on the QnA.

Episode 17 was great as well and was extremly glad that you decided not to use one of the many nude Haks that are out there for Graysons escape. BTW after seeing the QnA I am suprised that Grayson didn't ask Peter for a $20 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Great stuff!

[ 10-01-2005, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 10-04-2005, 06:30 PM   #98
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Dude that was bloody funny. Great job on the QnA.
Episode 17 was great as well and was extremly glad that you decided not to use one of the many nude Haks that are out there for Graysons escape. BTW after seeing the QnA I am suprised that Grayson didn't ask Peter for a $20 [img]smile.gif[/img]
Great stuff!
Heh. The Q&A was so fun to do. We plan on doing another one post Episode 21 - so people can ask us some questions. Writing for Season 2 has officially begun (last night). We have all the way till Season 5 planned out (yes, we're that insane!) But we're writing Season Two's episodes now... and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. More characters around (like Andrea the Assassin that we see in Episode 17). [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for Episode 17 - yeah, we didn't want to show actual nudity. We want to maintain the same rating that can be found in NWN. So we felt "real" animated nudity would have pushed it too far.

So I think it's better to go for humor in NeN, then Crass. (We save the crass for the Q&A video stuff)

And - so I don't have to post a new post... I might as well tack this on this post...

Cancel your flight plans! No German beer for the NeN Crew!

That's right! No flights to Germany for the Bitfilm festival and thus no German beer for the NeN Crew...

I just got this in the mail...

Hello Tawmis Logue,
due to a technical error an automated e-mail has been sent to nearly
everybody in our database with the happy message that we have selected
your film. So you might have received two mails, a postive and a
negative one.
We are sorry to say that if you had not been contacted beforehand by
us, your film has not been selected.
Please check out the list of selected films on our website:
http://www.bitfilm-festival.org/programme_e.shtml
Best regards and sorry again if we have stirred up your emotions...

The Bitfilm team

Bastages. I am going to sue for mental malaise or ... or something.

So here's hoping we make it in for the 2Thousand5 Machinima Film Festival.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:29 PM   #99
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

SUE SUE SUE! Or at least make fun of them in some whay in a future episode. maybe some type of magic punching bag with a German accent ?
Old 10-16-2005, 03:06 AM   #100
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
SUE SUE SUE! Or at least make fun of them in some whay in a future episode. maybe some type of magic punching bag with a German accent ?
We have considered doing a SideQuest that involves being admitted to a film festival - where Peter and Grayson show up - and are refused entrance because it turns out they're not in it...