Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2002, 06:13 PM   #1
Zidane
Manshoon

OK, I am waiting for HOW to come out now for the mac as I have got all 6 badges, and everytime I kick Rev Brother P's a$$, I get the paused movie screen bug, and as there is no patch for the Mac as I know of, I am stuck, so I will wait for HOW, IF, it comes out for the Mac.

Anyway, I thought, seeing as I am stuck, I will export my characters and start again, just in case I missed something first time through.

I am now in Kuldahar Pass, killed the ogre who said his head hurt, killed the bugs, have talked to the goblin whose head hurts, now, NOTHING.

Is this leading to something?

(Same last time I went through but didn't take too much notice as I was new to IWD).

What gives, is there something I am missing here or is that it?, Inside the mill and stuff, seems to be there for a reason, but what, or am I just totally useless, what a waste of a good map.

Or is it followed up in IWD2, Micah you may be able to help me out here, I just have a feeling I have not done everything.

Cheers

Lady Zidane
Old 04-28-2002, 06:33 PM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

You're right. You did miss some things.

First, you shouldn't have killed the ogre. His headache is currable for some exp. Nothing to spectacular but still. A druid might now the cure for his head. You know that you can find a high ranking one not that far away, do you (trying not to spoil to much).

Second, the goblin is useless safe for some information that he can give you. the mill however isn't. Look around the thing. Use the stairs, look in every nook and cranny. The goblins have invaded that mill just recently so their might be someone still inside it.
Old 04-28-2002, 06:38 PM   #3
Zidane
Manshoon

Yep, found the hidey hole, but it still feels like I am missing something, anyone else to find?

Lady Z

I will restart and be nice to the ogre
Old 04-28-2002, 06:50 PM   #4
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Nope, nobody else and nothing else to do i'm afraid.

Now if only my headache would go away, damn migraine.

[ 04-28-2002, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: JR Jansen ]
Old 04-28-2002, 06:58 PM   #5
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Spoiler:

That's about it for that map, aside from exploring the mill totally and maybe helping out a little lost boy. By the way, a druid in the party can help out that poor ogre.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 10:30 PM   #6
zakharak
The Magister

Now, You probably went passed the tower where the ogre was, right? (load a new scene) maybe a beetle or something... there are plenty of creatures to curse out i found, but still you are right: nothing really was too important up there. I gathered all the bows and shields i could from those goblins and sold them!

By the way, is that the only Ogre we see in IWD?

lata
Old 04-30-2002, 07:09 AM   #7
Sir Moosington
Dungeon Master

There are more ogres in IWD - friends of the orcs near the beginning. There might be only one if you are not playing on HOF.