Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-28-2001, 12:56 PM   #111
Link
Jack Burton

This is SOOOO sick!!! But then again... friends share all, don't they??

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-28-2001, 03:07 PM   #112
Tuor
Elminster

Everyone please form an orderly queue, the guillotine awaits you.

There is no cure for your sickness the only way to stop it is to cull those affected. You have time for only one phone call/postcard to your loved one.

It's nothing personal you know some of us just have a job to do.

Old 09-28-2001, 03:26 PM   #113
VVolfsBane
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ALL HADB AND ALIKE. FEAR US FOR WE ARE LEGION! NO ONE CAN STOP US FOR WE ARE PROTECTED BY THE GODDES AERIE AND THUS U CANNOT HOPE TO DEFEAT US! U MAY HAVE A FEW MEMBERS BUT WE ALL ARE FAMILY FROM AROUND THE WORLD AND WILL NOT HAVE U DEFILLE OUR TEMPLE OR OUR GODDES! So in laymens terms so u can understand: BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!
Old 09-28-2001, 03:28 PM   #114
etherus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My e-mail is sycosis@hotmail.com
Onwards to Kickn' Asses of Evil, may the great goddess give me strength, may the great goddess give me hope, may the great goddess show me the path onwards to victory!

------------------
The Krazy Communist Ivan
Bronze Elven Monk ALSB
Old 09-28-2001, 03:55 PM   #115
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

After being hit by a glass hammer the ranger lands on the pavement outside the temple. "OUCH MY ASS HURTS!" Rubbing butt with one hand she flicks off the priest with the hammer and stalks away to start architectural plans for the Temple Of Boo.

Of course she had to switch the letters on the sign outside of Aerie's thatched hut first. With clever resourcefulness and turning a coma upside down and backwards she changes: "Welcome To The Temple Of Aerie, We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay With Our Avariel Goddess!"
To:
"ass! Aerie'S A WHOrE"

Smirking she gathers the extra letters and strides away to her home. She stops only to have a traveling companion relieve himself on an Aerie statue, and then to put exorbant amounts of graphiti on an Aerie mural outside the city walls.
Old 09-28-2001, 04:37 PM   #116
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Fortunatly the sign is enchanted against such acts and the
words correct themselves. Un be knownst to the defiler there
is a curse placed on the sign. It cause ones hands to turn into flippers
at the darndest times

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen

[This message has been edited by Elif Godson (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 04:52 PM   #117
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Fortunatly the sign is enchanted against such acts and the
words correct themselves. Un be knownst to the defiler there
is a curse placed on the sign. It cause ones hands to turn into flippers
at the darndest times

We are one in our thoughts!
I was going to mention that ol' sign trick as well but you beat me to it.

Yeah, I like that hand transformation trick!

Gets them every time!

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 06:05 PM   #118
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Reaches for sword as hands turn into flippers. Unfortunately I am a bit late in this process and well, it's very hard to hold a sword when you have no opposable fingers, so she accidently drops the sword on her foot. "YELP!" Luckily Boo is a simple hamster blessed with many friends. After having the flippers returned to hands, the sword dislodged from foot, and the healing of the foot she cries vengeance.

"I'll have your head yet Aerie! " She shoots an arrow at the head of a nearby billboard showing Aerie advertising lip-stick. "In the name of all that is sacred I will destroy you... And you little cult too! MWAHAHAHAHA!" ~Runs away before her feet turn into flippers too~

Old 09-28-2001, 06:13 PM   #119
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by VVolfsBane:
ALL HADB AND ALIKE. FEAR US FOR WE ARE LEGION! NO ONE CAN STOP US FOR WE ARE PROTECTED BY THE GODDES AERIE AND THUS U CANNOT HOPE TO DEFEAT US! U MAY HAVE A FEW MEMBERS BUT WE ALL ARE FAMILY FROM AROUND THE WORLD AND WILL NOT HAVE U DEFILLE OUR TEMPLE OR OUR GODDES! So in laymens terms so u can understand: BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!
I'm already very, very afraid-of you lot. nutters to a man (and woman).

You may be legion but while you are busy making cuddly toys and singing hymns of love we, the elite, are preparing for the apocalyptic struggle ahead.

Just how much use is a stuffed bear gonna be when I shower lightning and fiery rain down on your sorry arses eh? eh? Going to lie down now...
Old 09-28-2001, 06:37 PM   #120
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
Reaches for sword as hands turn into flippers. Unfortunately I am a bit late in this process and well, it's very hard to hold a sword when you have no opposable fingers, so she accidently drops the sword on her foot. "YELP!" Luckily Boo is a simple hamster blessed with many friends. After having the flippers returned to hands, the sword dislodged from foot, and the healing of the foot she cries vengeance.

"I'll have your head yet Aerie! " She shoots an arrow at the head of a nearby billboard showing Aerie advertising lip-stick. "In the name of all that is sacred I will destroy you... And you little cult too! MWAHAHAHAHA!" ~Runs away before her feet turn into flippers too~
Killing Spree, you sound like my kind of woman. Why don't you join me at KFA (Kentucky Fried Avariel)? I have several positions available.